2023-2024 UC San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any RD OOS applicants received an application yet? Just trying to see if I was screened or if they're doing it in waves.
I haven't gotten the secondary either, OOS but UC for undergrad. Not sure if I was screened either 🤷‍♀️

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't gotten the secondary either, OOS but UC for undergrad. Not sure if I was screened either 🤷‍♀️
i think ucsf usually takes a bit longer to get them sent out to be fair

Any RD OOS applicants received an application yet? Just trying to see if I was screened or if they're doing it in waves.
Nope, was verified 6/13. received ucla though so they might be screening in batches?

Members don't see this ad :)
per their website, they are sending secondaries 3-10 weeks after amcas transmission. which means they send secondaries until late September. their screen is not a computer screen like many other schools but an actual committee, so it takes time

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IS secondary received!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Received RD OOS Secondary on Tuesday but thought I'd update the group. I'm sure they are just starting though!

Does anyone know if the screening process happens chronologically? Have a friend who was verified two weeks after me (still prior to 6/30) and just received a secondary so was wondering whether to consider that an R

Does anyone know if the screening process happens chronologically? Have a friend who was verified two weeks after me (still prior to 6/30) and just received a secondary so was wondering whether to consider that an R
I'm considering everything an R until II tbh

Members don't see this ad :)
No, not getting something at the same time does not mean you have been passed over.
You might be placed in a "maybe" category until they compare you to other apps coming in.

Reactions: 2 users
Fellow non-trad here, haven't heard from UCSF yet. Good luck!
Thank you thank you! Good luck to you too - hope you get a secondary invite soon. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us! 🤞🏼

• Care
I haven't been able to. When I click submit and revisit the photo upload page, I see "This page is complete" but the photo/file name is still "No file selected" :(
I'm experiencing the same thing!

OOS Secondary verified 6/1
That's good to know. My friend who received a secondary was verified later in June and got his invite a few days ago meaning their order for sending out secondaries isn't necessarily by order of verification

I scheduled an email to send on Monday morning, will keep you posted :)
I emailed them on Friday about the photo issue and they said they are aware of the problem. If you upload your photo and the checkmark is green on the final page you can go ahead and submit, even if it doesn't show the picture you uploaded.

• Love
I emailed them on Friday about the photo issue and they said they are aware of the problem. If you upload your photo and the checkmark is green on the final page you can go ahead and submit, even if it doesn't show the picture you uploaded.
also emailed them about it and they said this! as long as there's a green check mark you're good

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
if my diversity essay that I use for most schools is focused on two very meaningful experiences and how they've provided me with unique perspectives etc. would it be okay to use such an essay for the first prompt asking to expand on activities?

OOS secondary received today! Verified 6/8, with an MCAT of 506 if that helps

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users
OOS secondary application received! LizzyM 73.5 and verified 06/30/2023

Received secondary just a bit ago, OOS! LM Score is 77.

Anyone that got verified after 7/15 gotten a secondary yet? Ik it says it would take 3+ weeks but just curious.

I was verified 5/31 and haven't received a secondary so I'm starting to worry. Is it bad to have not received one yet?
It’s fine, they’re just slow with it. As long as you see a steady stream of secondaries being released on here then that means they’re still working on them. I’ve got nothing either yet.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s fine, they’re just slow with it. As long as you see a steady stream of secondaries being released on here then that means they’re still working on them. I’ve got nothing either yet.

Me too! Verified on 6/2 and IS with pretty solid stats, so trying to keep hopeful :)

OOS (MA) secondary received 7/24! Verified 5/31

still no secondary for me :/ verified 5/29, hoping for something soon especially since I've already received secondary for UCLA

Reactions: 3 users
Trying to comfort myself by saying if I get a secondary, all is well, and if I don't...at least that's one less secondary to fill out :')

Reactions: 5 users