2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
IS waitlist as well. Seems like they are giving them in batches. Non haider applicant. I thought it was over for me when I didn’t get the waitlist email on may 1st lol

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone have data or an idea of the chances of getting off the WL? :cryi: Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
I just got the WL too! I don’t know how to feel but I’m haider and pretty local. I’m hoping this is a good sign please

lmao, got a pre-II R today. why thank you UCR for not entirely ghosting me ig

Members don't see this ad :)
Since the CTE deadline is the 15th are they likely to accept the full class size before then or not? Got waitlisted Wednesday the 8th and was wondering if there’s likely to be movement before the 15th

Since the CTE deadline is the 15th are they likely to accept the full class size before then or not? Got waitlisted Wednesday the 8th and was wondering if there’s likely to be movement before the 15th
I am wondering the same! Did someone able to contact the admission?

Omg just got pulled off the WL… 😭 i did call today for an update but they were busy and didn’t answer

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
if any newly admitted students are looking for housing, DM me! Looking for 1 more M1 for a 5 bed house.

CTE for anyone accepted is 5 business days after receiving the official letter....

I'm post-II and haven't received a waitlist email so I tried calling the office today. The line was busy so I just sent an email asking if I could get an update on my status. Will update if they reply

Reactions: 3 users
okkk they basically said that the adcom is still making offers on a rolling basis so to just keep having patience. I think I was hoping to hear they just forget to tell me I'm waitlisted lol but I'm happy they responded quickly !

Reactions: 6 users