2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got placed on hold for interview :/ Is this basically a soft R?

Members don't see this ad.

Just got placed on hold for interview :/ Is this basically a soft R?
not always, my friend was last year and then emailed them explaining her high level of interest. She proceeded to interview and attends here now. I would recommend emailing

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Under review yesterday 12/13, secondary submitted on 9/10...... that took a while

App under review email just now. Submitted secondary 9/5. Fingers crossed!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone still waiting for a decision from an October 10th interview ? If you wish you can DM me..

Is anyone who’s accepted interested in joining a group chat if I made one? Some of the other schools pages I’ve seen have them so I figured why not us too!

Reactions: 4 users
Any advice on information to include in a letter of intent. I already sent an update letter back in August and have no other updates. I don't want to reiterate the "why this school" answer. Tulane is my top choice and I have been on hold for a possible interview since 10/2... :(

• Sad
Should post interview updates be uploaded to the portal or emailed to admissions?

did anybody else receive a second “hold for interview” email? i was put on hold like months ago but just got the email a second time. thought they had finally rejected me until i opened the email

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this just a silent interview hold or something? Or does this school have an actual interview hold?

OOS A just now! Interviewed early November.

Reactions: 4 users
OOS Hold for interview, complete early August, under review 10/9, LM 81

anyone know the movement on the waitlist? is it likely to start before april or not really

anyone know from previous threads if it is not uncommon for people to be "under review" for 2+ months?

has anyone who interviewed in early december heard back yet? or is it way to early considering 11/10 interviewers just heard back? it hasn’t even been a month yet since my interview but the wait is absolutely killing me

has anyone who interviewed in early december heard back yet? or is it way to early considering 11/10 interviewers just heard back? it hasn’t even been a month yet since my interview but the wait is absolutely killing me
i was an 11/10 interview and have not heard back yet. assuming it's all about when you get presented to the committee. it's definitely a long wait :/ hang in there

Reactions: 2 users
12/1, nothing yet

OOS Hold for interview, went under review 11/1

• Care
Interviewed 11/30 and haven't heard. Also dying to hear back

are people sending thank you emails to their interviewers, they didn't provide any contact info so wondering if I even ought to bother. bar internet stalking them ofc, that's always an option

Just withdrew my application and canceled my upcoming interview. Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: 5 users
Has anyone received Under Review email and the portal showed "UR" for a few days before going back to "Application is ready"?