2023-2024 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone been under review for 4 months now? Not sure if I'm just waiting for a hold or that I'm still being considered.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone been under review for 4 months now? Not sure if I'm just waiting for a hold or that I'm still being considered.
Same, been under review since 8/18. Not expecting anything at this point since those who got II’s in October said they were already scheduling for March dates

Reactions: 1 user
I am not going to lie, I am still waiting to be under review.

Reactions: 4 users
When did you submit? Also does anyone know what "under review" really means? Like does it mean your app has gone to committee?

I was complete on 9/3. From what I know, when they assign your application to someone, they send out an email to let you know your application is under review. You can’t quote me on that as I’m just guessing.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Hold this morning around 10 AM. How likely am I to get an II?

• Care
+1 Hold received this morning, no ties to the state, been under review since 8/30

Has it taken over a month for most people to hear back after the interview? I interviewed recently and already dying to hear back

Has it taken over a month for most people to hear back after the interview? I interviewed recently and already dying to hear back

Took me almost 2 months to hear back- I thought it was starting to become a lost cause so keep holding on, no news is good news!

Acceptance range. Interviewed 10/12!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
OOS A about an hour ago!!! Interviewed 10/10
Does anybody have any word on MD/pHD acceptance, i interviewed 9/21 and they say you're considered for both, but its been so long and I've heard nothing? Any MD/PhD applicants get an acceptance yet or even a rejection from the dual but acceptance to the MD?

IS II today!!! Complete 8/11 and Under review 10/31. My first interview so i'm absolutely stoked!!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 15 users
Are there any current students lurking that can talk about the curriculum? Specifically how a week looks for students during MS1&2?

Complete 9/7. Still not under review. womp womp I love tulane my heart is broken
For any pre-med lurkers - get your app in early for this school if it's your dream one, seems like it really matters here

Reactions: 3 users
Anyone know if they send periodic updates. I know the website says "no news is good news" but I have been on hold for an interview since 10/2 and was just curious if they send any updates, such as still on hold for an interview, etc.

Complete 9/7. Still not under review. womp womp I love tulane my heart is broken
For any pre-med lurkers - get your app in early for this school if it's your dream one, seems like it really matters here

idk why schools go out of order 🫠

I'm finally under review. How long of a wait can I expect before I receive my rejection?

• Haha
I'm finally under review. How long of a wait can I expect before I receive my rejection?
I think I read a while ago that it takes about 2 months? But I’m sure some have heard sooner or later than that. I’ve been under review since 10/25 and have yet to hear back.

I think I read a while ago that it takes about 2 months? But I’m sure some have heard sooner or later than that. I’ve been under review since 10/25 and have yet to hear back.
I've been under review since September. Recently, I got another email saying I am still under review. So I mean you never know, it may become a rejection, nothing, or an II

OOS II just now!! Tulane undergrad. Was under review since 09/05... stay strong out there everyone

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
International A today!!! Interviewed 10/18. Super excited!!!

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
When you're under review is there something that is shown in your portal or do you receive an email?

OOS Acceptance range today... big sad loved this school and my interview :( anyone know the movement on the acceptance range? Is there still a chance for me?

• Care
Reactions: 2 users