2023-2024 Northwestern (Feinberg)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pro Wrestling Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten an II today or are they completely done? Someone said there last II were the 6th and 9th

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Pre-II R this morning, sent an update last week :(

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
From their web page:

Interview Invitations​

Interview invitations are issued by email solely upon the recommendation of the Feinberg Committee on Admissions and will be sent from August through early February. An applicant is expected to schedule an interview soon after the invitation is issued.

Interview Day​

Interviews will occur on selected Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from late August through mid-February.

• Tuesday interviews will run from 8:30am until 1:00pm (CT).
  • Wednesday interviews will run from 12:30pm until 5:00pm (CT).
  • Friday interviews will run from 8:30am until 1:00pm (CT).
During the interview day, applicants will have a total of three individual interviews, two with full-time faculty and one with a senior medical student. The interview day will also include an orientation session and a virtual campus tour with first- and second-year medical students. Additional details for the interview day will be provided within the interview invitation.

Ah finally, the sweet release of pre-II R. Good luck to everyone else!!

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS R just now. Best of luck everyone :)

• Care
OOS R just now, Northwestern gave me so much unwarranted hopium with dodging the R waves :cryi:. Complete mid-september

• Care
Sent Two updates. Pre-II R. this school was my dream but congrats to all of those who made it!!

Last edited:
  • Care
OOS pre-II R. guess they didn't care about my reference from their chief of transplant surgery :( also sent an update in december

Pre-II Rejection
Completion: 9/4/2023

Adios to the school of the topright

pre II R LESGOOO only 2 more schools i care about and we done w da cycle!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
pre-II R. this one hurt because they interviewed me last year but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ that's okay

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Gap year program invite + R back to back is absolutely diabolical work 😭

1707160030173.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users
Pre-II R, felt like the strongest match in terms of mission fit lol. The app process srsly is unpredictable

Reactions: 1 users