2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just trying to gauge movement. Has anyone/does anyone plan to drop Sinai before the 4/15 narrow to 3 schools date?

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Anyone heard back about merit scholarships yet? I've reached out a few times with no response. Just wondering if they'll get back to us by 4/30..

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard back about merit scholarships yet? I've reached out a few times with no response. Just wondering if they'll get back to us by 4/30..
I only got a financial aid letter with need-based through the enhanced scholarship initiative

Merit was sent out. Source: me

I withdrew as well and it was my toughest decision ever lol. Hope my scholarship goes to someone!!!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just so everyone can maybe get their mind of this until next week, one person on cycle track yesterday.

What does this mean?
I think they only do one day each week for waitlist acceptances per last years thread. Someone reported an acceptance on cycle track yesterday. So I don’t think we will hear back until next week. Sorry, was unclear. 😓

I think they only do one day each week for waitlist acceptances per last years thread. Someone reported an acceptance on cycle track yesterday. So I don’t think we will hear back until next week. Sorry, was unclear. 😓
Cool, thanks for the information.