2023-2024 Mt. Sinai (Icahn)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sorry if it's been asked/answered but anyone know when the next A wave comes out
These are the Feb wave dates for past years

2/17/23 Friday
2/18/22 Friday
2/26/21 Friday
2/25/20 Tuesday
2/18/19 Monday

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Was on CR friday but got in today!!! actually in shock rn haha -- thought for sure i was rejected -- i am a white male with pretty much nothing noteworthy on my resume besides d1 football, not to mention very little clinical experience and an LM of 69 :rofl: So happy and relieved rn

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Was on CR friday but got in today!!! actually in shock rn haha -- thought for sure i was rejected -- i am a white male with pretty much nothing noteworthy on my resume besides d1 football, not to mention very little clinical experience and an LM of 69 :rofl: So happy and relieved rn
Med schools love athletics, especially done at a high lvl like d1 football man don't sell yourself short! Congrats on the A 🔥

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks man, probably wont even end up going there but always good to have options. Don't have to decide until 4/30 I guess. GL to everyone else! 🙏

Reactions: 1 user
FYI based on their last communication. Only a couple of interview days are left as they close up the cycle. So not sure if it means it’s possible for more invites to come out or if all of them are already out and people are just awaiting their date. Good luck! - Sinai 4th year

• Sad
I'm assuming some people withdrew their A's since the mass wave and that opened up more slots?

I just get emails saying to apply to their masters in public health program lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Is anyone else having trouble logging on to the portal/have fixing tips?

I got in on Friday, 1/19!! had my interview 10/13 and feeling extremely grateful for this opportunity. Good luck y'all!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
hi!! does anyone know if there is a thread for Flexmed 2024? I know there is a GroupMe, but would love a thread on here in case anyone is not able to join that + also to get some outside opinions from here? also, don't wanna clog up this thread with Flexmed questions.

hi!! does anyone know if there is a thread for Flexmed 2024? I know there is a GroupMe, but would love a thread on here in case anyone is not able to join that + also to get some outside opinions from here? also, don't wanna clog up this thread with Flexmed questions.
Is that one that @toastedbutter started active still?

OOS Pre II R complete late august. LM 70.

Yessirrr, pre-II R! Complete early august. Oh well. Good luck to everyone else still in it!!

• Care
Pre-II R, submitted 8/8, LM 78. Good luck everyone :)

sinai dont get my hopes up not rejecting me in this wave just to reject me in the next

Did all of these happen at the same time? Or are they slowly releasing them?