2023-2024 Hofstra

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS II earlier today 4Q Casper not anywhere close to NY

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
seems like casper matters quite a bit here

Any current students here that would be open to chatting about their experience at Hofstra?

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II just now. From the southeast for my fellow southerners. Submitted 7/05

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
did anyone who got a II share their casper quartile. Thanks!

IS II received 8/23, but the soonest interview opening wasn't until November. Is there a way to check if any sooner slots open up? Or are you locked in to your initial date once you select it?

For those who like to know, 77LM, 3Q Casper, Complete 7/29.

Reactions: 1 users
IS II at 1:29pm. 74.5 LM. Complete 7/13. 4th quartile Casper. Non-trad. Unique extracurriculars.

Reactions: 2 users
OOS II at 2.27pm. Complete 7/21. 1st Quarter Casper

Reactions: 4 users
IS II received 8/23, but the soonest interview opening wasn't until November. Is there a way to check if any sooner slots open up? Or are you locked in to your initial date once you select it?

For those who like to know, 77LM, 3Q Casper, Complete 7/29.
Same - received II today and earliest date was in Nov. According to their website, they don't send out acceptances until Dec anyway so hopefully interviewing in Nov won't put us at too much of a disadvantage.

OOS II today at 12:29 PM, LM 77ish, 4Q casper, from the midwest, 7/9 complete date but they didn't receive my casper until august i believe...over the moon right now and excited to meet yall!

OOS II (super excited, this is top choice!!!) LM 75 Q4 casper, complete 2nd week of august