2023-2024 Harvard

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How long do you expect the other papers to take for publishing roughly? I don't think it would hurt to send this one as 1 of the updates if you aren't already wanting to add other more significant activities in there. Also is this like 1 of 12 pubs or is it your only one?
It is 1of 4. The first one. I am thinking another 3-4 months for the rest to be finally approved and published. They have all been submitted but probs will have comments to make changes. Thanks for the advice. K

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS Pathways II, LM 75 submitted 7/13, wowowowow

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
congrats! dang i thought they would start in September. You guys must be exceptional :)

Reactions: 2 users
+1 OOS pathways II. Im at a loss for words

523 3.95 URM SES disadvantaged, submitted 7/13

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Did anyone with IIs submit a LOR for every research experience? I only submitted for 2/4 since those are the only ones I could get letters for.

Did anyone with IIs submit a LOR for every research experience? I only submitted for 2/4 since those are the only ones I could get letters for.
I did, but I only did one experience and it was over all 4 years of my undergrad.

Also, I think it is a requirement to have a letter from every experience for both MD and MD/PhD so if this a school that interests you, I would try to get letters from those PIs.

Reactions: 1 user
I did not. I only submitted 1 research LOR, but I only had two and the other one was a short period.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS II received! Submitted July 19th
My jaw is on the floor o_O

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
OOS II, submitted 7/19, LM 74. In total disbelief 🥹

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
+1 IS II!!!!! Pathways. Over the moon right now!!! LM 82.5, Complete 7/14

Reactions: 3 users
Did the interview slots just change for anybody? I went to sign up for September 22nd but as I submitted the dates changed to the following week?

II Received!! MD/PhD with Pathways. Complete 7/13.

From a 2025 cycle applicant: Do y'all think Harvard is worth applying to as an ORM LizzyM 74?

I have yet to see anyone get even an II with my stats lol.

Best of luck for this year!
I applied with slightly less than that. I probably won't get in but I did it in case an angel decides to bless me lol

I think it depends on your ECs at that point! I applied with a LM 75, so I’m guessing if we hear anything it won’t be for a while since they probably looking at high stat apps first
I'm more than just a number 😭 lol but Fingers crossed! Good luck!!

From a 2025 cycle applicant: Do y'all think Harvard is worth applying to as an ORM LizzyM 74?

I'm applying with stats around there as well. Saw a few people getting Pathways interviews with LMs lower than that last year soo. I'm just coping by saying they'll send them out to us lower stat applicants later on in the cycle.

I’m an ORM LM 74 and got a pathways II yesterday. Go for it! You never know.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

My stats are around there and I have an early II. Shoot your shot :)

Reactions: 4 users

If you have the ECs I say go for it. HMS strikes me as a school that doesn’t have the biggest emphasis on stats (going off the fact that they could build a class with the highest MCAT averages out there but they choose not to).

• Care
+1 OOS Pathways II received at 9am. I was convinced the email was a scam because I was in such disbelief! So excited!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
+1 OOS Pathways II received at 9am. I was convinced the email was a scam because I was in such disbelief! So excited!
OMG when I got mine I was also sure it was some sort of extremely cruel scam. Congrats sweater.weather!

• Haha
Hi everyone! Late, but figured I may as well make a donation here bc I'm feeling extra charitable this year. For those with gap years, I'm wondering how "brief" y'all made your descriptions? Also, if you had multiple commitments, did you try to weave everything together, describe each in stand-alone paragraphs, or just elaborate on the most important one(s)? Thanks for helping a potato out

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Late, but figured I may as well make a donation here bc I'm feeling extra charitable this year. For those with gap years, I'm wondering how "brief" y'all made your descriptions? Also, if you had multiple commitments, did you try to weave everything together, describe each in stand-alone paragraphs, or just elaborate on the most important one(s)? Thanks for helping a potato out

I used around 2000 characters. I spoke about the new thing I’m doing in one paragraph and commitments I’m continuing in a second paragraph that are already described on my primary.

I wove everything into one essay, connected it all in a common theme and kept it around 2,500 characters (didn’t have more to say).

"you got an interview when you applied to Harvard for undergrad, you should definitely get an interview this time around!" -mom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
"you got an interview when you applied to Harvard for undergrad, you should definitely get an interview this time around!" -mom
lol i have WL->R undergrad and WL->R transfer, will i be able to collect the med school WL->R ??? time will tell

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users