2023-2024 George Washington

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Complete on 7/17 but portal status hasn't changed at all- no hold or anything. Anyone else in the same boat?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
They get over 15,000 applications, its kinda wild to think they go through all of them. Best of luck to all of us. Seems like holds are more common than not.

Completed 7/11 and haven’t heard anything yet, not even a hold. Still have the application is complete message:( I feel like things are running later than normal for this school?

Just wondering bc I am neurotic, those of you put on hold, did you take the PREview exam?

Just wondering bc I am neurotic, those of you put on hold, did you take the PREview exam?
im scheduled for it for tomorrow, but I am not gonna take it. I dont think it makes a diff

Just curious: Does being placed on hold mean you're more likely to receive an interview than someone who is "complete"?

First IIs last year went to those not on hold
I don’t think that’s true. On the thread last year some people went straight to hold then interview invite and others didn’t. I don’t think we can speculate the process tbh.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t think that’s true. On the thread last year some people went straight to hold then interview invite and others didn’t. I don’t think we can speculate the process tbh.
I just checked last year. Someone had posted what I said, but you’re right because in the first round it went to hold and non-hold people

i hope they can’t see how many time i’ve logged in to check if my status has changed bc …….💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Also, people who "went straight from complete to II" may have been on hold prior but just did not check their portal. You don't get notified when you're put on hold

Reactions: 2 users
Joining the hold crew! Have any II gone out this cycle?

None that we on SDN are aware of, surprising, it's already mid-august. But I guess this cycle is def behind
Friend called AAMC two days ago and according to him, they said they're still reviewing apps from July 12... but expect to speed up

Looks like everyone is behind

Friend called AAMC two days ago and according to him, they said they're still reviewing apps from July 12... but expect to speed up

Looks like everyone is behind
Y'all can check the progress yourselves too on the AAMC Homepage (works only on a laptop/desktop, not phone) AAMC Homepage
Look in the right column for dates they are working on (applications & transcripts)
Today August 17 they are working on apps ready for review on July 17.
As the number of new apps submitted starts decreasing, the processing time should gradually be less than the month it stands at now.

II, Complete 7/12 I checked the portal and it updated to say my file has been reviewed and I will receive an invite via email to schedule an interview. Was not previously on hold.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users
II, Complete 7/12 I checked the portal and it updated to say my file has been reviewed and I will receive an invite via email to schedule an interview. Was not previously on hold.
Congrats!!! Got me checking my portal every 10 min now. (Also not on hold)

• Love
Reactions: 12 users
Did everyone that received a II today go straight from complete to II?

II received from email. Completed 7/23. OOS, ORM, Non-Trad, LM69. My first II for the cycle.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats to everyone who has been getting IIs !!! gonna go endlessly refresh my portal now, as if that's going to magically make a II appear:rofl:

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 9 users
Congrats to everyone who has been getting IIs !!! gonna go endlessly refresh my portal now, as if that's going to magically make a II appear:rofl:
I feel I am a psych bc I am refreshing my email every 5 seconds and living on reddit and SDN, as I work on my secondaries that havent even been requested. lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users