2023-2024 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
mine didn’t show up till the friday after i received the acceptance in portal on wednesday lol.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone hear back from Emory about acceptances?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
just checked my portal and i think i got the A? theres a little part in parentheses that says "The following offer is valid for applicants who have received an official acceptance letter in the mail." I never received a letter so I feel paranoid :/

Reactions: 4 users
just checked my portal and i think i got the A? theres a little part in parentheses that says "The following offer is valid for applicants who have received an official acceptance letter in the mail." I never received a letter so I feel paranoid :/

that’s an A!! congrats!!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
interviewed 11/17!

Just received an A. My first. Interviewed 12/11

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats! Anyone with an A know where the change is? Is it a new tab? Or an update in an existing tab?

Reactions: 1 users
I really wish Emory sent Rs throughout the cycle. I just want to know that it is over for me here congrats to everyone who has gotten either an ii or an A!!

Reactions: 9 users
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
For those still hoping for an interview, just received word from the adcom’s

“If you do not immediately receive an invitation to interview, this does not mean you have been eliminated from consideration; invitations to interview will be offered from now through the end of February. Please note that no one is rejected during the interview season. There is no change in the status of an application unless or until one is invited for an interview. The interview season for the 2024 entering class will end this year on February 26th.”

Reactions: 21 users
For those still hoping for an interview, just received word from the adcom’s

“If you do not immediately receive an invitation to interview, this does not mean you have been eliminated from consideration; invitations to interview will be offered from now through the end of February. Please note that no one is rejected during the interview season. There is no change in the status of an application unless or until one is invited for an interview. The interview season for the 2024 entering class will end this year on February 26th.”
Did they email you this? As I do not see anything in my inbox from them.

Does anyone else have "This page is not completed." on the "Program Selection" tab?

Does anyone else have "This page is not completed." on the "Program Selection" tab?
Yes mine says the same thing and says current program MD and my application is marked as completed so I assumed it was not an issue.

For those of you who are receiving II's, did you send in update letters?

I don't think Emory accepts update letters. they mentioned that during the interview, but there's a spot in the portal that allows you to add any updates and they'll see it.

I don't think Emory accepts update letters. they mentioned that during the interview, but there's a spot in the portal that allows you to add any updates and they'll see it.
They take updates, they just don't want letters of interest, intent, or thank yous

Reactions: 3 users
I sent one and got an interview about a month and a half later. Can't say if it helped but I don't think it would hurt!