2023-2024 Cincinnati

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Can any current medical students speak on the alt list and how likely it is to get off of it, and when they did? Would anybody be able to provide some advice for getting off the alt list? šŸ˜¢

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received an email that says UC received MCAT score?

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the A via email, interviewed on 12/1. I thought my MMI didn't go well so I'm very surprised!

Does anyone have insight into when Cincy's interview season will end this year? It looks like they stopped interviewing at the end of January last year...

Does anyone have insight into when Cincy's interview season will end this year? It looks like they stopped interviewing at the end of January last year...
January 25-26 is their last interview, just got the interview invitation today.

Reactions: 1 user
January 25-26 is their last interview, just got the interview invitation today.
Are you saying January 25-26 is their last interview or their last wave of II goes out those days? Was this announced somewhere?

Are you saying January 25-26 is their last interview or their last wave of II goes out those days? Was this announced somewhere?
Nah, when I got my II back in December, I saw dates until Marchā€¦

Edit: my interview is scheduled for February btw

Nah, when I got my II back in December, I saw dates until Marchā€¦

Edit: my interview is scheduled for February btw
Oops sorry, I should note that this is for the MSTP specifically. They said in my email that this is the last interview of the season, ā€œUnfortunately this is our final interview of the interview season and we will not be able to offer any additional interview dates however we may be able to work around afternoon time conflicts outside of the virtual MMI date & times.ā€ It makes sense that the MD program has more ongoing interviews!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any recent II invites? Last year they wrap it up around end of January so I am still hoping for II invites.

I have an interview here coming up and was wondering if those who have already interviewed here had some insight. Are the MMI questions more like ethical scenarios or more personal like "tell me a time when..., why medicine?, why UCCOM?, etc."?

I have an interview here coming up and was wondering if those who have already interviewed here had some insight. Are the MMI questions more like ethical scenarios or more personal like "tell me a time when..., why medicine?, why UCCOM?, etc."?
Also wondering this pls!

mainly ethical scenarios and i had one personal

interviewed mid-sept, and was put on the alt list a month later. i sent a letter of interest shortly after my decision, but no movement since. with the interview cycle winding down im wondering if/when would be the best time to send a letter of intent? would really love to go here and appreciate any advice from other applicants/current students.

interviewed mid-sept, and was put on the alt list a month later. i sent a letter of interest shortly after my decision, but no movement since. with the interview cycle winding down im wondering if/when would be the best time to send a letter of intent? would really love to go here and appreciate any advice from other applicants/current students.
+1 I interviewed late October and was placed on the alt list in November. I sent an update letter in late December and nothing. I was planning to send a letter of intent within the next two weeks. Anyone have any thoughts?

anyone know if the class is full? or are they just putting people on the waitlist

pre-II R? Didnā€™t bother checking the portal

Reactions: 3 users
OOS pre-II R, complete, unsure of when I submitted, LM 72.

Clowns couldn't have just given the rejection in the email, they literally said "check your portal for your decision" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users