Who knew pharmacists could get so wild?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beautifulrobot

Opinions are my own
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmacist Arrested in Plot to Firebomb a Rival to Sell More Drugs on the Dark Web
Hyrum T. Wilson of Auburn, Neb., conspired with a drug dealer to rob, then destroy a competitor’s pharmacy, according to federal prosecutors.

I wonder if he was still trying to pay back his student loans (41 years old, so probably not).

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Pharmacist Arrested in Plot to Firebomb a Rival to Sell More Drugs on the Dark Web
Hyrum T. Wilson of Auburn, Neb., conspired with a drug dealer to rob, then destroy a competitor’s pharmacy, according to federal prosecutors.

I wonder if he was still trying to pay back his student loans (41 years old, so probably not).
People usually do these things because they're mentally unstable. Unfortunately, I believe that we will see a spike in the number of random things like this in the near future because starting from the Class of 2019 we have been churning out thousands upon thousands of new grads who will have mental health issues from having $200k debt and being unemployed with nowhere to go except drive uber. That doesn't exactly sound like a recipe for success.

Last edited:
  • Dislike
People usually do these things because they're mentally unstable. Unfortunately, I believe that we will see a spike in the number of random things like this in the near future because starting from the Class of 2019 we have been churning out thousands upon thousands of new grads who will become have mental health issues from having $200k debt and being unemployed with nowhere to go except drive uber. That doesn't exactly sound like a recipe for success.

Are people still using Uber with the lockdowns and social distancing in place? The backseat of a car is definitely not 6ft apart from the driver. At this rate we will be on lockdown until 2021.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are people still using Uber with the lockdowns and social distancing in place? The backseat of a car is definitely not 6ft apart from the driver. At this rate we will be on lockdown until 2021.
I haven't taken one recently but I'm sure people are still doing it because many people who drive Uber do it full time - and it's a lifeline for a lot of foreigners who don't speak english well so they have no other choice. They are probably just wearing masks, if anything.

I had to take an Uber the other day. I opened the window and then the driver closed it and said he doesn't want it open because it's cold. I cancelled the ride right there. One star review.

Why was this a deal breaker?

People usually do these things because they're mentally unstable. Unfortunately, I believe that we will see a spike in the number of random things like this in the near future because starting from the Class of 2019 we have been churning out thousands upon thousands of new grads who will have mental health issues from having $200k debt and being unemployed with nowhere to go except drive uber. That doesn't exactly sound like a recipe for success.

Have you created this account just to troll and post only inflammatory material that has nothing to do with the actual thread?

I don’t normally report the posts but I will this time so that mods can ban these trolls.

Have you created this account just to troll and post only inflammatory material that has nothing to do with the actual thread?

I don’t normally report the posts but I will this time so that mods can ban these trolls.
Far from it, there is a difference between dark humor and trolling. To your question about posting material irrelevant to the actual thread - do you have a problem with your reading comprehension?

Far from it, there is a difference between dark humor and trolling. To your question about posting material irrelevant to the actual thread - do you have a problem with your reading comprehension?

There is a difference between humor and going out of your way to post same thing over and over again in every single thread. More often then not, your posts fall into later category.

Anyways, I will let the mods decide.

I had to take an Uber the other day. I opened the window and then the driver closed it and said he doesn't want it open because it's cold. I cancelled the ride right there. One star review.

Do you ever take it personally when uber drivers give you anything less than 5 stars? Back when ratings used to be dynamic I'd 1 star a driver if they caused my score to drop.

They’re on Reddit too. Like that stoichometry person