General Admissions & OTCAS Who have you heard back from? 2020-2021 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello All,

Has anybunny heard back from University of Washington's that has been waitlisted and got an acceptance? I am currently on their purgatory and anxiously waiting to hear back. University of Washington is my 1st choice!
I just got accepted to UW Seattle :)

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone applied to UNE in Maine? This is the last school I'm waiting to hear back from. Still having a tough time deciding which MOT program is right for me.

Accepted: Bay Path, American International College, Utica College, and Messiah
Waitlisted: MCPHS
Waiting: University of New England

Hi all!

Applied: UIC, UW Milwaukee, UW Madison, Carroll University, Rutgers, Creighton University, University of Washington, Rush, University of Minnesota
Interviews: Creighton, Rush
Acceptances: Carroll, Rutgers, University of Minnesota
Waitlists: Rush, Creighton, UW Madison
Rejections: UIC, University of Washington

Updated!
Hello! I just got a waitlist for Creighton. I’m curious did they offer you the 3 choices of deferring until next year or the Phoenix pathway at all?
Thanks so much in advance and congrats on your acceptances! So exciting 😊

Hello! I just got a waitlist for Creighton. I’m curious did they offer you the 3 choices of deferring until next year or the Phoenix pathway at all?
Thanks so much in advance and congrats on your acceptances! So exciting 😊
I haven't gotten a single email from them since the email of them telling me I was placed on the waitlist. I haven't checked the portal either, as I will not be attending Creighton.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello! Have you made a decision between Milwaukee and Madison? I know you were torn.
Not yet, still deciding and finding people to talk to. Have you heard an update from either school?

lol waitlisted by both. have not heard from Madison or Milwaukee since.

Members don't see this ad :)
lol waitlisted by both. have not heard from Madison or Milwaukee since.
I just told Milwaukee to remove my name from the waitlist today, hoping you hear back from either school soon!

has anyone gotten off the waitlist for Stockton? just curious because I still have pointless hope that I will :(

Hi all! I was waiting until the very end to post my stats but here they are:

Applied: North Central College, Indiana State University, UIC, UW-Milwaukee, UW-Lacrosse, Washington University, Elmhurst College, Tennessee University
Interviews: North Central, Indiana State, Washington University... Was also offered interviews at UW-Lacrosse, Elmhurst & Tennessee but I chose not to complete those
Acceptances: North Central, Indiana State, UIC, UW-Milwaukee, Washington University
Waitlists:
Rejections:

I ultimately chose to attend UIC in the Fall :) Best of luck to everyone else!

Hey! Thank you:) Keep emailing them about verifying those hours. My interview is this Friday Oct 30! They only offered a Zoom interview and I heard from another applicant they make you write a 30 minute essay after the interview.
Hello, did you get accepted into WCU program for summer 2021?

Hello again, Did anyone is on waitlist for MOT at West Coast University for summer 2021? or did anyone who already accepted into the summer 2021 MOT program at WCU?
thank in advance

Hi! Does anyone know if the deposit to MCPHS is binding? My deadline to deposit is 4/29 and while I'm really interested in attending, I'm still waiting to hear back from another program that I like so I'm not too sure what to do.

I’m waitlisted at Pitt, Moravian College and Alvernia University. Is anyone in the same boat as me?

I’m waitlisted at Pitt, Alvernia University and Moravian College, is anyone else in the same boat as me?!

I’m waitlisted at Pitt, Alvernia University and Moravian College, is anyone else in the same boat as me?!
Same boat, different schools. I’m waitlisted at Elmhurst, Rush, and KU. Probably going to have to reapply for next year.

Same boat, different schools. I’m waitlisted at Elmhurst, Rush, and KU. Probably going to have to reapply for next year.
Ugh I’m really hoping that’s not the case for us. When did you get waitlisted for those schools?

Is there anyone on Chatham's priority waitlist who got off the waitlist?

Ugh I’m really hoping that’s not the case for us. When did you get waitlisted for those schools?
Yeah, I hope so too! I got waitlisted end of Jan./mid Feb. For one of the schools (KU), a friend asked someone in their current cohort about the waitlist process & she said that a good portion of her cohort was accepted off the waitlist, with a lot of those people receiving acceptances in June. I’m just preparing to reapply, but hoping for the best! I wouldn’t give up hope though. Just definitely make sure you have prereqs taken care of for those programs in case they accept you last minute.

Yeah, I hope so too! I got waitlisted end of Jan./mid Feb. For one of the schools (KU), a friend asked someone in their current cohort about the waitlist process & she said that a good portion of her cohort was accepted off the waitlist, with a lot of those people receiving acceptances in June. I’m just preparing to reapply, but hoping for the best! I wouldn’t give up hope though. Just definitely make sure you have prereqs taken care of for those programs in case they accept you last minute.
Yeah I believe we will start hearing back from these programs the closer classes start. Definitely stay positive, but of course prepare for the worst. Good luck to you!

If anyone else got accepted to Kean let me know!! Trying to make friends before the time comes around!!

Was accepted into Columbia today. Now I am deciding between BU and Columbia...if anyone has any insight into the pros and cons of each program, I would really appreciate it :)
Hi! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Applied: Rutgers, Kean (OTD), Seton Hall, Stockton, Monmouth, University of Florida
Interview: Rutgers, Stockton, Kean
Waitlists: UF, Stockton
Acceptances: Monmouth, Seton Hall
Rejections:
updated 3/9!
If you dont mind me asking, what did your gpa & observation hours look like? I am currently applying to monmouth & rutgers, as well! Just wanted some insight in their acceptance decisions :)

*updated*
Applied: Salus University, University of Florida, Elmhurst College, Indiana State University, University of New England
Interviews: Salus University (9/24), UNE (11/2), invited for Indiana State & Elmhurst interview but declined
Acceptances: Salus University (9/28), UNE (11/20), University of Florida (1/8/21)
Waitlists:
Rejections:
Hi there! Question, I’m also applying to Salus and was wondering what your GPA’s & observation hours looked like??

*updated*
Applied: Salus University, University of Florida, Elmhurst College, Indiana State University, University of New England
Interviews: Salus University (9/24), UNE (11/2), invited for Indiana State & Elmhurst interview but declined
Acceptances: Salus University (9/28), UNE (11/20), University of Florida (1/8/21)
Waitlists:
Rejections:
Hi there!! Do you mind sharing your Stats & hours ??

Applied: UW (Seattle), EWU, UIC, WashU, SUNY Downstate, Sacred Heart, Tennessee State, Elmhurst, Columbia, Towson, Salus
Interviews: Salus, Towson, Sacred Heart, SUNY Downstate
Acceptances: Salus, Sacred Heart, SUNY Downstate, WashU, UIC
Waitlists:
Rejections:
Hi there! Do you mind sharing your gpa & hours? I’m also applying to Salus :)

Applied: Moravian, Stockton, Kean, G. Mercy
Interviews: Moravian
Acceptances: Moravian
Waitlists: n/a
Rejections: n/a

if anyone is attending Moravian in the fall let me know!!! :)
Hi there:) I’m also applying to Moravian & was curious on the hours/gpa you had??

Applied: UF, FIU, AdventHealth, D'Youville College
Interviews: FIU, AdventHealth (I didn't accept interview offer)
Acceptances: D'Youville, FIU
Waitlists:
Rejections:
when did you submit your app for UF and FIU? I applied there as well but didnt hear back yet.

Applied: Rutgers, Kean (OTD), Seton Hall, Stockton, Monmouth, University of Florida
Interview: Rutgers, Stockton, Kean
Waitlists: UF, Stockton
Acceptances: Monmouth
Rejections:
updated 2/24
How long were you on UF’s waitlist before they gave you a final decision?

Applied: UW (Seattle), EWU, UIC, WashU, SUNY Downstate, Sacred Heart, Tennessee State, Elmhurst, Columbia, Towson, Salus
Interviews: Salus, Towson, Sacred Heart, SUNY Downstate
Acceptances: Salus, Sacred Heart, SUNY Downstate, WashU, UIC
Waitlists:
Rejections:
Hi,
I also got into downstate!
I was wondering which school you were leaning more towards