WAMC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mjdental8507

Reaction score
Hi! I am unsure if I should add additional safety/target schools .. please let me know! I know it is late to be submitting additional applications but I am open to trying.

Date of submission: 7/31
Overall GPA: 3.74
Science GPA: 3.57
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.54
DAT score (include AA and all sections): Taken once 26AA 27Bio 24GC 26OC TS26 23PAT 24RC 30QR
State of Residence: MN

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi! I am unsure if I should add additional safety/target schools due to lower numbers of shadowing, volunteering, research, kind of average gpa, etc. Please let me know! I know it is late to be submitting additional applications but I am open to trying.

Date of submission: 7/31
Overall GPA: 3.68
Science GPA: 3.48
Bio-Chem-Physics GPA: 3.4 (?)
DAT score (include AA and all sections): Taken once 26AA 27Bio 24GC 26OC TS26 23PAT 24RC 30QR
State of Residence: MN
Undergraduate Institution Attended: University of Notre Dame

Major: Psychology and Pre-Health Studies (supp.)
Minority? No
Reapplicant? No
Nontrad? No - current senior in college

Shadowing Experience: ~130hrs (general and pediatric)
Volunteering Experience: ~150 hrs-community service, Public Health Intern at low-cost dental clinic
Employment: ~Retail, FT nanny previous, server
Research: ~250 hours
LOR: Committee packet from my school's advisor, two from science professors, one from a dentist, one from research advisor, one from non-science prof.
Other Extracurriculars: Dance (about 900 hours)- Secretary and now Vice President of ND Dance Company, President of co-founded club (Letters of Love), Dorm council commissioner
Have you volunteered/shadowed/attended events at any dental schools? No
School list:
Minnesota, Marquette, Creighton, Michigan, UPenn, BU, USC, UCSF, UNC, NYU, Columbia, ???

**I have received an interview invitation to Minnesota (my in-state) but nothing from any others yet!
practice your interviews, because you need to do everything to get into your IS school
trust the process...

Reactions: 1 user