WAG prescription daily count ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RxRetailRx

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
How can I check to see how many prescriptions we fill in one day in WAG IC+ system ?

Members don't see this ad.

How can I check to see how many prescriptions we fill in one day in WAG IC+ system ?
check the KPI tab in store net the next day, you can use the stats feature in IC plus but it doesn't give you a real number just bar graph lookin thing

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
As far as I know, there is no way to view how many RXs you actually made "ready" that day. You can see "entered" in the KPIs and that's what a lot of people go by... but this number is affected by how many you delete. For example if you store a tpr, deny a WCB, or just plain delete a script, it subtracts from your "entered". So if you had a day where you did literally no cleaning up of TPRs, WCBs or deleting, the number will be artificially inflated. If you had a "clean up" day, the reverse is true

What if I entered 300, and dumped entire queue- is that mean I filled more than 300?

What if I entered 300, and dumped entire queue- is that mean I filled more than 300?

Yea theres like no good way to measure how much you got ready for the day that I know of. Like imagine you followed someone from the day before that didnt print ahead, so you show up the next day and theres 200rx due at 11am but they were all "entered" yesterday. Then say you additionally "entered" 300 new scripts on your day, and they all miraculously went through and you got all 200 scripts from yesterday AND all your 300 new scripts ready. Well your KPI will show 300 entered (or less if you deleted anything), but you made 500 scripts "ready". That's why the entered number is dumb. At the end of the day all that matters is sold.

Reactions: 2 users
How many you deleted is also shown, fyi.

Isn't there a way to find out how much sold (as again this is the only thing that matters)? CVS and WM have reports for this

Isn't there a way to find out how much sold (as again this is the only thing that matters)? CVS and WM have reports for this
Yep it's on the same page.

Budgets are based on SOLD not ENTERED