USC vs Case

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothdds

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was very fortunate to have recieved two acceptances last week, but am having a difficult time deciding upon the two schools:USC and Case? Would you mind sharing your thoughts and possibly voting on your choice? And could you consider your choice not to be based on cost, but on academics, good people and solid program, best clinical experience, town, city, curriculum, etc.?

Thank you so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Isn't Case way cheaper? While academics are important you will be fine either way, based on the past of both of these schools. Go to Case. USC will put you a million in debt.

Reactions: 1 users
I would choose Case. It has an incredibly small class of 80 students, it is about to get a new building and clinic, the students and faculty were very friendly when I was there, and it is significantly cheaper.

Case is about to open up a brand new clinic which by your first/second year, you'll be able to work in. Also, it depends on if you like a large or small class size: USC (~150) while Case (~80)

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
both are quite established. If money isn't an issue, i would pick USC because of the student life, reputation, community outreach, technology, weather.

Reactions: 1 user
I just added a voting poll if you would like to make further comments or vote, sorry I just figured it out. Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it!

Reactions: 1 user