University of Arizona C/O 2027 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sooo, it was my fault because I forgot about the exact charge on my card. I put a fraud hold and reversed the charge because when I looked up the name of the billing it said it was an anti-virus company that did reoccurring charges. Anyway, I had to repay and they held up my Kira until it was completed.

I had no change this week to my portal. I’m so disappointed. Last time I applied, I made it to top 5 on the wait list. I was so devastated it’s taken 3 years to try again. This is my last attempt to get in anywhere and my hopes aren’t high…

I did this exact same thing :( and I was scared it would messup my process as well. I emailed the admissions team about it to ensure they wrre processing my app normally and then I repayed the Kira. The school admissions said everything was fine on their end and they were reviewing my app normally despite the Kira charge reversing, hopefully that gives you some peace of mind!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I did this exact same thing :( and I was scared it would messup my process as well. I emailed the admissions team about it to ensure they wrre processing my app normally and then I repayed the Kira. The school admissions said everything was fine on their end and they were reviewing my app normally despite the Kira charge reversing, hopefully that gives you some peace of mind!

Omg Thank you for this! The “Paddle” billing was so weird!

Sooo, it was my fault because I forgot about the exact charge on my card. I put a fraud hold and reversed the charge because when I looked up the name of the billing it said it was an anti-virus company that did reoccurring charges. Anyway, I had to repay and they held up my Kira until it was completed.

I had no change this week to my portal. I’m so disappointed. Last time I applied, I made it to top 5 on the wait list. I was so devastated it’s taken 3 years to try again. This is my last attempt to get in anywhere and my hopes aren’t high…
Never lose hope!! You’re still in this ❤️ This is also my third and final time applying to schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just got an update to portal yesterday : "Supplemental Application Review
We have received your VMCAS application and supplemental application. Your application is currently being reviewed for an Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) invite. MMI invites will be sent starting in the middle of October to February 2024."
I guess this means being considered for MMI spot??

Just got an update to portal yesterday : "Supplemental Application Review
We have received your VMCAS application and supplemental application. Your application is currently being reviewed for an Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) invite. MMI invites will be sent starting in the middle of October to February 2024."
I guess this means being considered for MMI spot??
Did yours update from this message: “Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application. We will update you once we have finished reviewing the application.”? I still can’t figure out if this means my application is currently under review or still in line to be looked at 🙄 When did you submit your supplemental?

Did yours update from this message: “Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application. We will update you once we have finished reviewing the application.”? I still can’t figure out if this means my application is currently under review or still in line to be looked at When did you submit your supplemental?

I wasn’t the original poster, but this is correct! Mine originally said this ^ and then updated to say they are reviewing for MMI!

Did yours update from this message: “Thank you for completing your Supplemental Application. We will update you once we have finished reviewing the application.”? I still can’t figure out if this means my application is currently under review or still in line to be looked at 🙄 When did you submit your supplemental?
It did update from that message yesterday. I just checked and my application was put on MMI Invite Hold as of today 11/15, so I am on the MMI invite waitlist. I submitted the supplemental on 9/18

Reactions: 1 users
I got an interview invite!! for reference i submitted Kira on 8/31, went into review 9/12, got mmi waitlisted 10/12 and now invite 11/15

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
MMI waitlisted... OOS, what are the odds of moving up and getting an interview?

Mine is still in supplement application review, should I be worried?

MMI waitlisted... OOS, what are the odds of moving up and getting an interview?
Does it say MMI waitlist or MMI invite hold? If it says MMI invite hold, it’s my understanding that everyone who was invited to interview was initially placed on the MMI invite hold! At least I was before I was invited to an interview!

Reactions: 2 users
Mine is too. I think they’re just working through the apps slowly.
Mine is still in supplement application review, should I be worried?
Mine also. It's been in supplemental review since October 1st. I hope that just means they have a bunch of apps to go through and hopefully mine is still in consideration :(

I joined the MMI waitlist today fingers crossed that turns into an interview in a few weeks! Has everyone who have gotten interviews been placed on the hold/waitlist first? Thanks!

I joined the MMI waitlist today fingers crossed that turns into an interview in a few weeks! Has everyone who have gotten interviews been placed on the hold/waitlist first? Thanks!
I was for about a month

I got an update in my portal today that said they sent out admission offers today, but I wasn’t selected. It says they aren’t sending denials until March and that my application is still being considered at every meeting until then. The next meeting is 12/6.

I got an update in my portal today that said they sent out admission offers today, but I wasn’t selected. It says they aren’t sending denials until March and that my application is still being considered at every meeting until then. The next meeting is 12/6.
Same..

• Care
Does it say MMI waitlist or MMI invite hold? If it says MMI invite hold, it’s my understanding that everyone who was invited to interview was initially placed on the MMI invite hold! At least I was before I was invited to an interview!
It says MMI invite hold

Same. Pretty bummed to see that

• Care
I'm sorry! I would try not to worry too much about it though. They still haven't even looked at some peoples applications(mine included) and it's probably hard for them to select students when they haven't gone through everyone yet. I'd bet money that they only offered admission to a few people who had perfect applications.

• Care
added to MMI hold today. fingers crossed

Did anyone hear if they mentioned what time they are doing phone calls for acceptances today? In case it happens, I want to be prepared :)

Did anyone hear if they mentioned what time they are doing phone calls for acceptances today? In case it happens, I want to be prepared :)

I think they did it yesterday, my portal said yesterday that they sent out acceptances to people

That is so exciting! I am happy for y'all!! 😄😄

I received an acceptance call Friday just after 5 PM Central Time! Congratulations to the others who were accepted and best of luck to those still waiting!! Don’t lose hope, its still early days.

For those that got accepted do you mind saying on the portal what the last notification said? Congratulations to you all!

For those that got accepted do you mind saying on the portal what the last notification said? Congratulations to you all!

In the recent activities section, it says admitted with the date. Above the application status is a red box you click on to access the student portal.

• Care
I received an acceptance call Friday just after 5 PM Central Time! Congratulations to the others who were accepted and best of luck to those still waiting!! Don’t lose hope, its still early days.

Congrats! When you click on your admit portal, does it have dates for the class of 26?

Congrats! When you click on your admit portal, does it have dates for the class of 26?

Yes, thats what it shows for me. I guess they haven’t gotten around to updating all the dates for c/o 2027. Regardless, I still started doing the checklist items.

Yes, thats what it shows for me. I guess they haven’t gotten around to updating all the dates for c/o 2027. Regardless, I still started doing the checklist items.

Thank you! That’s what I was thinking, just wanted to make sure I was in the same boat:)

OOS interview invite Fri. Forgot to post. I’m so excited!

My portal has the update with “admitted” but no additional information or red box…am I missing something? Did the check list just appear?

My portal has the update with “admitted” but no additional information or red box…am I missing something? Did the check list just appear?

I think it comes up after you accept your seat!