UB Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i went to UB and graduated last year

for housing - campus manor in Snyder, NY is about 700/mo for 2 BR:love:; if you choose to live near south campus, do not live pass Lisbon, beyond the line is like Sincity day and nite:thumbdown:; other good areas are Chestnut ridge (right next to Sweethome apt) :thumbup:and there are some apt behind Tops on maple road:thumbup:.
do not buy any textbooks :sleep:for p1, the only book i used throughout pharmacy school was dipiro (p2-p4); they gave use pdf handouts pretty much in every single class (except in genomics:confused:, which I think the materials are good to know but ridiculous to be tested on because I wouldn't use them as a retail/clinical pharmacist)
the good thing about UB is most professors and staffs are very nice :luck:and exams are almost always fair:idea:!! You will receive old notes/ exams from your BIG in the august picnic!!
good luck guys =):cool:

Members don't see this ad.

HI!! I have a quick question. Do we really have to get the drug information software for the PDA or is the drug information handbook enough for the 1st year.Thanks:)

Don't even bother with that, it's all on Hubnet. A PDA with Lexi-Comp's software is a good investment, though, if you can afford it.