*U Penn Class of 2009!*

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Um....is it just me or did everyone else get hit with multiple spams addressed to "ms1@med...."? I thought I was doing such a great job of keeping my penn email safe from junk mail...guess it doesn't matter now :( :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

bidster said:
Um....is it just me or did everyone else get hit with multiple spams addressed to [address removed]? I thought I was doing such a great job of keeping my penn email safe from junk mail...guess it doesn't matter now :( :mad:

Yup, although my spam filter removed all of them except 1.

Of course, now that the address it's posted on a popular public website, the number of spams will probably increase ;) One would think that it would be set up to be a restricted email list, but I guess not. :(

bidster said:
Um....is it just me or did everyone else get hit with multiple spams addressed to "[email protected]"? I thought I was doing such a great job of keeping my penn email safe from junk mail...guess it doesn't matter now :( :mad:

Yeah, I'm pissed. I couldn't wait to be done w/ my previous school account and all the crap I would receive each day. What I did was click on those messages and blacklist the senders (next to the delete/undelete options).

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been out of contact with the internet. I am in Philly now and if anyone would like to do anything. let me know!! I will be working on a off the next wee but have a couple nights off.

Liz