Transcript eval.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nomorelaw

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. How does AACPMAS evaluate transcripts? I am retaking one class and I was wondering if they take the higher grade or average the two. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

From what I remember, they average the two grades. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

dnice said:
From what I remember, they average the two grades. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

I thought they took the best ones for a retake... hmmmm. Let's wait for another response.

On another note, DNICE where are you??? I have been at Temple for 2 full days now and I love it!!! Doing SARP - we have some pretty cool kids in our class - just a heads up!

Take Care,

Jake

Members don't see this ad :)
dr2bjake said:
I thought they took the best ones for a retake... hmmmm. Let's wait for another response.

They look at the best grades for a retake (or so I was told).

Thanks for correcting me, Jake! Just don't make a habit of doing that at TUSPM and making me look bad (ok, so maybe I do that myself:).
I've been in the Philly area for close to a month since the bf started his job in early July...can't wait to start classes! Wish I could've afforded SARP and gotten to hang with the cool kids.