Top 10 articulate comebacks by CaptainTripps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JacobsonDDS

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Gavin, this captaintripps character needs to go. He consistently makes the types of comments such as those shown below. Just to reiterate what you had posted regarding these types of posts:

"Just a reminder that direct personal insults against other guests are violations of the SDN User Agreement. Guests that violate the SDN Terms of Service are subject to a warning, probation, post-hold, and banishment. For example, posts that state "you are an idiot" (or other variations) are unacceptable. Why? Because this isn't grade school and guests should be able to not purposely insult other guests."

Top 10 articulate comebacks by captaintripps:

1.I suggest you take this ignorant comment and shove it up your a$$.

2. watch it a$$hole, Don't be talking **** about UConn.

3. Dental hygeinists clean teeth - a$$hole

4. f_uck off

5. f_ck off (Must be his personal favorite)

6. You can eat sh't too. don't worry - I'm quite capable of spelling,

7. eat sh't. (That's right, this is another favorite)

8. You're full of sh't; don't be making generalizations here.

9.That is a bunch of bullsh't

10. no problem bitch

He obviously effectively undermines his arguments with an utter lack of vocabulary and capability to form a coherent argument. I am new here and hope I don't have to deal with seeing this type of commentary on a regular basis. Enough said.

Max Jacobson

Members don't see this ad.

JacobsonDDS said:
Gavin, this captaintripps character needs to go. He consistently makes the types of comments such as those shown below. Just to reiterate what you had posted regarding these types of posts:

"Just a reminder that direct personal insults against other guests are violations of the SDN User Agreement. Guests that violate the SDN Terms of Service are subject to a warning, probation, post-hold, and banishment. For example, posts that state "you are an idiot" (or other variations) are unacceptable. Why? Because this isn't grade school and guests should be able to not purposely insult other guests."

Top 10 articulate comebacks by captaintripps:

1.I suggest you take this ignorant comment and shove it up your a$$.

2. watch it a$$hole, Don't be talking **** about UConn.

3. Dental hygeinists clean teeth - a$$hole

4. f_uck off

5. f_ck off (Must be his personal favorite)

6. You can eat sh't too. don't worry - I'm quite capable of spelling,

7. eat sh't. (That's right, this is another favorite)

8. You're full of sh't; don't be making generalizations here.

9.That is a bunch of bullsh't

10. no problem bitch

He obviously effectively undermines his arguments with an utter lack of vocabulary and capability to form a coherent argument. I am new here and hope I don't have to deal with seeing this type of commentary on a regular basis. Enough said.

Max Jacobson

Watch it, or you will also suffer by my heinous insults.

I hate to rain on anyone's parade, but what does this have to do with dental residency? A PM to gavin would suffice. This will do nothing but start a bicker battle, to which I will probably read and waste time that I won't be able to get back. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
what's wrong with insulting people? In my experience 90% of the insults made are true.

:laugh: Where have these clowns been hiding out?
springer_catfight.jpg

I agree with the comment that requested you send me a PM in the future. I'm certainly open and available to addressing any concerns, but the forums isn't the proper place for belittling others, no matter what offenses they might have committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.