The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why haven't I gotten the badge yet? That's pretty sus, SDN

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My crackpot theory is that this probably happens because it's already November 25th on UTC (and it would have been just a smidge before 01:00 UTC when you posted; I'm assuming you're also on CST, given your location), since that's the NTP/the internet standard... but then I don't quite understand why the unlock dates/times for the achievement system not based off of a user's selected time zone rather than UTC, like all the other forum features are? And why hasn't it unlocked for everyone who has posted tonight? I haven't received it yet.

Never mind; I just got the achievement a few minutes after making this post.
I'm actually on EST!

Reactions: 1 user
Did ... did you not have to?
We made a cordial agreement when I showed him his friend's breast in my fridge sitting next to a lemon cake
Would you rather fight a turkey every time you get in a car or a werewolf with a sword once a year though
Depends, are the turkey and the werewolf in cahoots?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Weird I haven’t gotten the thanksgiving achievement yet…

Edit: can confirm you have to post to get the achievement

Reactions: 1 users
It wouldn't change my answer; either way, I'd pick the werewolf. I've played enough Assassin's Creed that I can pretend to be an expert at sword fighting.

You know what still kicks my butt in real life and AC: Valhalla at least? Turkeys.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
I think I saw somewhere there was a Hannukah badge. I’m here for that too.
where is the badge. I want the menorah

D6D411B1-ECEF-4C2B-AC53-14350E054D67.jpeg

I lurk too much for this badge shenanigans

Psst did anyone ever decide if we're gonna do SDN secret Santa again? :)
I'm happy to run it, just have to get through my last big project for the semester before I set things up. Which will be Thursday morning.

Unless anyone else has a strong desire to do it, in which case feel free to boot me out lol

• Love