The Watering Hole (social)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have they had gushers? Love me some gushers.

I asked. Nope. But we're conveniently grocery shopping so off to the fruit snacks aisle it is!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I asked. Nope. But we're conveniently grocery shopping so off to the fruit snacks aisle it is!
a whole new world aladdin GIF

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Question on laundry room etiquette:

if you were going to submit a formal complaint about a neighbors laundry misuse, would you go to management or directly to the neighbor?

Backstory:
My neighbor that lives right above me doesn't give a crap about the fact that there is 1 set of machines shared between 12 units. The rules posted in the room is to collect your stuff ASAP. She leaves her stuff in for hours and even overnight. She is home almost all day every day but conveniently does her laundry on days that she is in and out. I'm fed up with it and began to move her stuff within 15 minutes of it finishing if I know it's hers. If it's in the dryer, I put it on the laundry supplies table (which is really dirty and maybe I take some pleasure out of that) because she doesn't leave a basket. She must've done a load last night because I left for an hour for patient care this morning, started a load when I got back, took a shower then came out and heard the dryer running. So it had already been in there from yesterday. The dryer eventually stopped and about 10 minutes later I saw her drive away without collecting anything so I moved her stuff. Exactly 2 hours later I heard her go in (I share a wall with the laundry room) and throw a tantrum about it. I feel like I gotta write to someone before I punch her in the face.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Can you write your management to ask them who is the psycho who thought it would be a good idea to make twelve units share one set of machines?

Reactions: 4 users
I also like the petty plan as well, especially if management doesn't do anything about it.

Reactions: 3 users
I need a pre-vets garbage reality tv thread

Because I am shooketh by various reality tv shows right now and I just don't have enough people to screech with

Context being part way through the newest season of Love is Blind and being a die hard devotee of Too Hot to Handle and Selling Sunset (Tampa clearly being inferior in drama) :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I watched all of the episodes that are available of the new season of love is blind on Friday afternoon. The Circle is entertaining if you haven’t watched that.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
I watched all of the episodes that are available of the new season of love is blind on Friday afternoon. The Circle is entertaining if you haven’t watched that.

I'm having to pace myself because the hubby has a limit on which reality tv shows he will watch with me. Don't ask me how LIB is not on the accepted list but THTH is. So I've watched the first 3 episodes and the other two are for tomorrow or Tuesday

Context being part way through the newest season of Love is Blind and being a die hard devotee of Too Hot to Handle and Selling Sunset (Tampa clearly being inferior in drama)
I haven’t watched the newest season of Too Hot to Handle but have at least seen the first two seasons. Can’t believe those people exist :lol:

I need a pre-vets garbage reality tv thread

Because I am shooketh by various reality tv shows right now and I just don't have enough people to screech with

Context being part way through the newest season of Love is Blind and being a die hard devotee of Too Hot to Handle and Selling Sunset (Tampa clearly being inferior in drama) :laugh:

Impatiently waiting for the rest of Love is Blind.

Have watched all but the last episode of the most recent THTH (fiance was watching with me and could no longer cope so I just found spoilers instead of watching).

Reactions: 1 users
Oh man I love The Circle! The catfishing destroys me every time. I love the lady who pretended to be Lance Bass lmfao

Oh man I love The Circle! The catfishing destroys me every time. I love the lady who pretended to be Lance Bass lmfao
Yes. I also love how the games/challenges take no prisoners and (without spoilers) the producers aren’t afraid to potentially out the catfishes by asking typically male things like sports questions or typically feminine things like makeup application.

The premise seems so ridiculous because you would think people could manage to keep their hands to themselves for cash but... apparently not :laugh:
I just logged in to watch the first episode of season 1 and it shows I already watched the whole first season. But I definitely don’t remember watching it so maybe someone who has my password watched it? Idk.

Yes. I also love how the games/challenges take no prisoners and (without spoilers) the producers aren’t afraid to potentially out the catfishes by asking typically male things like sports questions or typically feminine things like makeup application.
omg the makeup challenge :laugh:

I also loved when they took two outed catfishes and brought them back as a pair catfish

Honestly that show is much more entertaining than it has any right to be

omg the makeup challenge :laugh:

I also loved when they took two outed catfishes and brought them back as a pair catfish

Honestly that show is much more entertaining than it has any right to be
And when they let someone catfish as someone still in the game when the real person had no idea.

I’ve also watched the Circle France and some other countries…but you’ve gotta be okay with subtitles or know another language

And when they let someone catfish as someone still in the game when the real person had no idea.

I’ve also watched the Circle France and some other countries…but you’ve gotta be okay with subtitles or know another language
I watch everything with subtitles anyway so probably wouldn't be a big deal :unsure: maybe I should add the ones from other countries to my list, I think I somehow never noticed they existed

I watch everything with subtitles anyway so probably wouldn't be a big deal :unsure: maybe I should add the ones from other countries to my list, I think I somehow never noticed they existed
I am also a subtitle person but it does take a lot more concentration for me to read subtitles when the spoken language was French. I enjoyed the French one though. I think I may have stopped watching the Brazil one (not sure if that’s the right country tbh) for some reason.

Now is that awkward time between submitting rankings and finding out where I’m going to spend the next 3 years of my life.

Now that I’m leaving the Midwest, I finally get a say in which coast is best! Stay tuned March 7th to see which coast, East vs West, wins :prof:

Reactions: 4 users