Summer Remediation Anatomy of the Lower Extremity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

podstuwow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know of a university or college, podiatric or otherwise, that offers a remediation course for lower extremity anatomy, preferably online?

Sure would beat having to repeat my first year, which is my only other option at this time.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

know anyone who is/has been in your situation? Maybe a 2nd year? Perhaps they can give you some suggestions. You are not/will not be the only one to ever repeat LE anatomy.

If you're lucky to find one, on the other hand, you would have to get permission from the registrar to see if the course actually qualifies for transfer credit.

What makes you think this would be a good idea? Honestly. Take it at your school, kill the tests and erase any doubt that residency directors will have. They may be able to understand the initial mistake, but it is how you respond that will determine your future.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just to clarify my school doesn't offer this course over the summer.

I don't think any school offers lower anatomy during the summer. But they are making you retake your entire 1st year all because of lower? That seems overboard, did you not do well in your other classes as well?

I don't think any school offers lower anatomy during the summer. But they are making you retake your entire 1st year all because of lower? That seems overboard, did you not do well in your other classes as well?
I think the OP would have to wait until next year to retake lower extremity anatomy and wouldn't be allowed to continue taking classes without passing LEA , thus putting him/her a year behind. I have friends who had it happen with other classes and they had to wait until the next year to retake the class or find somewhere that offers it over the summer so they could stay in the same class and not fall behind.

Take it at your school. I doubt you would find one online, but if you retake it then retake it right. Not going to lie, this is going to come on residency interviews. If you take it online, that will be pretty much viewed as worthless. Take it again and crush it, you then will undo a lot of the damage. Best of luck