St Johns Medical center Oxnard, ca- sound physicians?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SOCalXtine

OMS
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi !
Im looking around at hospitalist jobs, anyone have experiencing with St Johns medical center in Oxnard? They have sound physicians group, I heard that sound physicians really depends on the group that is actually working in the hospital. It can vary from horrid to ok?? Please help a newbie hospitalist in the making !

Members don't see this ad.

Hi !
Im looking around at hospitalist jobs, anyone have experiencing with St Johns medical center in Oxnard? They have sound physicians group, I heard that sound physicians really depends on the group that is actually working in the hospital. It can vary from horrid to ok?? Please help a newbie hospitalist in the making !

I know nothing of the medical system, but don't live in Oxnard. It's a little ghetto. Live in Camarillo or Thousand Oaks. Get ready to pay $$$$. Welcome to "Cal-ee-fawnia".

Reactions: 2 users
I know nothing of the medical system, but don't live in Oxnard. It's a little ghetto. Live in Camarillo or Thousand Oaks. Get ready to pay $$$$. Welcome to "Cal-ee-fawnia".
Thanks ! I'll look into Thousand Oaks !