Sample letter of recommendation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Saroian

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Finally I was able to reach my dental school dean and faculty members to ask them for a letter of recommendation.
I would like to know how a typical letter should be, so I can instruct my old college to follow.
Is there any requirements or a special information that should be included in the letter?
Please if you guys have a sample letter,post it here or post the link of it and your help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
Finally I was able to reach my dental school dean and faculty members to ask them for a letter of recommendation.
I would like to know how a typical letter should be, so I can instruct my old college to follow.
Is there any requirements or a special information that should be included in the letter?
Please if you guys have a sample letter,post it here or post the link of it and your help will be appreciated.

Thank you
What makes a strong SCIENCE LOR/letter?

You can check this thread. Hope it helps.

Sent from my MotoG3 using SDN mobile

Hi Saroian,
Do not rely on others for your recommendation letter. It should be your personal story, achievements and accomplishments. The advisor should be familiar with achievements(forgeries, ha ha ha ). You are not supposed to copy others which will minimize your chances of getting into dental school.
My friend stole my recommendation letter and was trying to manipulate it. Luckily I found out her malicious activity, reported her activity to the dean of my dental school which smashed her dream of being a dentist. I advise you to spend some time discussing time about your skills, and experience with your professor who is willing to recommend you to the admission committee.
I have bad Luck so I am still struggling to get into dental school and Plan and discuss, prepare with your advisor for your recommendation.

Hi Saroian,
Do not rely on others for your recommendation letter. It should be your personal story, achievements and accomplishments. The advisor should be familiar with achievements(forgeries, ha ha ha ). You are not supposed to copy others which will minimize your chances of getting into dental school.
My friend stole my recommendation letter and was trying to manipulate it. Luckily I found out her malicious activity, reported her activity to the dean of my dental school which smashed her dream of being a dentist. I advise you to spend some time discussing time about your skills, and experience with your professor who is willing to recommend you to the admission committee.
I have bad Luck so I am still struggling to get into dental school and Plan and discuss, prepare with your advisor for your recommendation.
What's wrong with you Singh Vijay,
You only have few days on the forum, blaming everybody but yourself.
look at your posts and replies, its only filled with negative context about others discriminating you or stealing your letter of recommendation.
You will never succeed with such personality.
This forum is based on cooperation, and if you don't like it, please find another site to write your posts attacking others as much as you want.
please do not reply on my posts anymore. I already reported your reply on my previous post which was so ridiculously sarcastic. So. be cautious.
Thank you

Reactions: 1 user