Rotation in Seoul, South Korea

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted192690

Hi! I'm a US medical student, and hoping to do a rotation in South Korea in my 3rd year.

My family lives near Seoul National University, and that would be my first choice to do a rotation at. Is there anyone who knows who I can contact there to inquire about a possible international rotation there?

I also like Yonsei University's Severence Hospital (went there for a semester for abroad study), so I'm pretty familiar with that area too.

Any info. would be so much appreciated! I used to live there, and want to see my family so badly so it would be great to have this opportunity... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there
Whilst I have no experience, several of my classmates have organised electives there with no problems at either places. My general advice would be to look up a department you are interested in, and contact a person at the department directly, or you could just email the medical schools.

Good luck!

Hi! I'm a US medical student, and hoping to do a rotation in South Korea in my 3rd year.

My family lives near Seoul National University, and that would be my first choice to do a rotation at. Is there anyone who knows who I can contact there to inquire about a possible international rotation there?

I also like Yonsei University's Severence Hospital (went there for a semester for abroad study), so I'm pretty familiar with that area too.

Any info. would be so much appreciated! I used to live there, and want to see my family so badly so it would be great to have this opportunity... :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm clinical student and i would like to have rotation in South Korea.
is there anyone knows who i can contact to do rotation in Seoul National University or other Universities?because i've seen the website of Seoul National University but i can't find anything about rotation program. I've contact Yonsei University and Samsung Medical Center staff but they didn't give any responses.
Thank you for kindly reply my questions

I have rotated in Asan Hospital at the end of my 3rd year. The application process is straight forward.

hi joon 8483
really?what department that you've chosen?how long they give you a response?