Re-entry into Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hermes

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm a canadian, in my 3rd year of Medical school in Ireland (Galway). I really want to come back to Canada to practice after and I'm wondering the best way to go about this. I know many questions have been answered in relation to going to the US after...but I think the process might be different for Canada (?). If anyone has gone through this before, and could give me some clues on what I have/should do I'd really appreciate it, as I would really like to come back home after, and I'm worried that it might not be so easy...

thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

hermes said:
Hey all,

I'm a canadian, in my 3rd year of Medical school in Ireland (Galway). I really want to come back to Canada to practice after and I'm wondering the best way to go about this. I know many questions have been answered in relation to going to the US after...but I think the process might be different for Canada (?). If anyone has gone through this before, and could give me some clues on what I have/should do I'd really appreciate it, as I would really like to come back home after, and I'm worried that it might not be so easy...

thanks!!

I have no idea about your question, but I just wanted to say you are very lucky to be studying in Galway....it was my favourite city when I travelled to Ireland....