Oregon State c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi! I was wondering if there are any current vet students who may be lurking on here who would be available to chat about the school and student life to a possible incoming vm1 :,)im
In the same boat as you, however I did my undergraduate at OSU and can answer some things if needed :)

Members don't see this ad.

Is there anyone on here that has been offered an OOS spot off the waitlist and is planning on declining their seat? I’m biting my nails over here, hoping to get off the alternate😭😭😭

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I'm right after you, #4 atm. I got no nails left 😂

Members don't see this ad :)
Is there anyone on here that has been offered an OOS spot off the waitlist and is planning on declining their seat? I’m biting my nails over here, hoping to get off the alternate

I just declined my OOS seat today! Hope someone can hear the good news soon! Good luck!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
i also declined my oos seat a few days ago. good luck to all <3

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know if OSU sends out more offers than they have spots? I know some schools do.

Hi guys wanted to post an update but I declined my OOS offer and will be attending UMN <3 good luck to those on the waitlist, rooting for y'all :)

• Care
Reactions: 2 users