Navy Officer Development School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H2PDentalGirl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone share their experience while in Officer Development School? What your typical day was like while you were there? Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Just google 'navy ODS experience' and numerous blogs and sites will show up. I personally thought ODS was extremely easy, especially compared to enlisted bootcamp.

Just google 'navy ODS experience' and numerous blogs and sites will show up. I personally thought ODS was extremely easy, especially compared to enlisted bootcamp.
Thanks for the reply. I did that a little bit after I posted this and found some decent information. But that's good to hear. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Just an FYI to anyone who is interested: Around 70% of HPSP students attend ODS after dental school graduation.

Reactions: 1 user
ODS was very easy compared to enlisted bootcamp or OCS. As long as you are efficient with your time and follow instructions, you should be fine. You get up before 0430-0530 most days and start with PT.