NPTE October 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BETPT

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone taking NPTE next week?

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys does anyone know if our results will be posted tomorrow night or wednesday? Im in Massachusetts and someone said last year they posted a day early after 8pmish

hi guys does anyone know if our results will be posted tomorrow night or wednesday? Im in Massachusetts and someone said last year they posted a day early after 8pmish

I heard from classmates from last year and that took it early in july that they started to find out in the evening 6 days after and some didnt find out till the morning of the 7th day into the afternoon. So most of us will find out tomorrow night, some on thursday morning/afternoon.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure they'll start posting results tomorrow (Wed) evening, and into Thursday. Also, most states do post "pass/fail", but some states don't post it until the full score report comes out, unless you pay to see it. I think that's what Court0514 is talking about for Mass. I'm in Texas and here they post pass/fail right away when it's available so you don't have to pay to find out early. I know CA also posts it right away so you don't have to pay. I think there's only a few states where you do have to pay to see them early, but I'm not sure which ones....

Reactions: 1 user
I think Arizona will also let you see it right away, while I heard that Michigan makes you pay to see it early.

Just checked and the "my status" website is down. I am assuming they are inputing the scores. Tomorrow/Thursday I pray we'll all be rejoicing :)

Reactions: 3 users
how is everyone holding up? Hope they will be posted tonight

First-time poster here! I woke up in the morning and cried. So much is at stake. I just want to get done with it now. I hope they put up tonight. Can't wait any longer. How are you holding up?

I'll admit, I keep checking like every 4-6 hrs even though I know it most likely won't be posted until tomorrow lol.

Ya, I keep checking all the time too. This day seems to be dragging on!

Does anyone know approximately what time they start being posted (from experience with prior exams)? Is it 9pm pacific? (Which means I'd have to wait until 12am on the east coast blah!)

Hello everyone!!! It was my second time taking the NPTE last week....Im so nervours waiting for this result......every time I think about the test I remember a stupid mistake I made.....OMG, I can't go through all this again.....I have been studying for the whole year.....I just hope to get enough questions to pass, a 600 would be great no more no less....good luck guys!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya, I keep checking all the time too. This day seems to be dragging on!

Does anyone know approximately what time they start being posted (from experience with prior exams)? Is it 9pm pacific? (Which means I'd have to wait until 12am on the east coast blah!)
I am in the mid-west and my classmates who appeared for the test in July said that it started coming out from 6 pm EST. Few of them could see it at 2am. They started receiving it from the evening of the 6th day. It is going to be a long two days! I wish they had a specific time when they would release it!

Hello everyone!!! It was my second time taking the NPTE last week....Im so nervours waiting for this result......every time I think about the test I remember a stupid mistake I made.....OMG, I can't go through all this again.....I have been studying for the whole year.....I just hope to get enough questions to pass, a 600 would be great no more no less....good luck guys!!!!
Same here! All I keep thinking is please let me pass, I can't do this all over again. In July I found out on the 6th day around 11pm EST so I'm hoping for the same this time around, if not earlier. Good luck everyone! I know it's hard, but try to enjoy the day!

Reactions: 4 users
This wait is seriously the longest in my entire life lol

Reactions: 1 users
Another friend told me it will be up by 9pm tonight. This is making me antsy and panicky! Tonight is not even 5 business days from the test! These speculations are driving me nuts :arghh::arghh::arghh:, who is making up these rules? lol! I won't hold my breath. I'll just expect to see it tomorrow... but like the paranoid person I am, I know I'll end up checking it tonight (frequently) lol.

Reactions: 2 users
I also called FSBPT office today and they confirmed that results will be posted by tomorrow , regardless of your test location. My status continues to be "in progress"....
Good luck everyone!!!

Reactions: 3 users
Can't stop thinking about this, So I'm Gonna sleep for now and hope to see results when i wake up. :)

Seriously this wait time is killing me.. i keep checking fb and this forum for the updates...even checked fsbpt website 2-3 times since morning... this day seems so long... just crossing my fingers.. good luck everyone... keep praying..

Ok...so I'm a Cubs fan. It's Game 7. The possibility of finding out the results at the same time as the conclusion of the World Series has me freaking out! Good luck everyone! Please, not only keep praying for yourself, but for everyone else on this forum. God Bless you all. I hope everyone who has posted nervous posts passes!

Someone on the facebook thread said their score is posted! (New York)
Edit: Also someone from WA says their score is posted...

Last edited:
Ok...so I'm a Cubs fan. It's Game 7. The possibility of finding out the results at the same time as the conclusion of the World Series has me freaking out! Good luck everyone! Please, not only keep praying for yourself, but for everyone else on this forum. God Bless you all. I hope everyone who has posted nervous posts passes!

Cubs fan here too! Goodluck on both!

When you said NY, my heart started pounding and I checked. Not yet for me, but I did take it in the afternoon.

Good luck everyone!!! We all deserve this.

HI all. I took the test in Indiana at 8.30 and I passeddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9 users
Also, the time you take the test matters. The afternoon ones will probably have to wait longer!
I was pretty sure I am failing but I passed and I am sure you all will too

Totally stressing myself out wondering why some people in a given state have their results and not others. I hope it doesn't have something to do with the result of pass or fail...

Totally stressing myself out wondering why some people in a given state have their results and not others. I hope it doesn't have something to do with the result of pass or fail...

No it doesn't have anything to do with whether you passed or not. Most of my classmates took it last July, and some of them got results Monday night, some in the middle of the night, and some on Tuesday during the day, but they all passed. For whatever reason, it just takes them a while to post all the results.

I didnt pass... Any advices will b appreciated.. hw to study and wht books to follow... feeling devastated

Passed!!! IL- now let's go Cubs!!!!
There is a light at the end of the tunnel -BELIEVE in yourself!

I ordered the feedback report, because I was curious. If anyone is wondering, passing was 67%, so it was a difficult exam!

I didnt pass... Any advices will b appreciated.. hw to study and wht books to follow... feeling devastated
This second time around I bought PT final exam home study bundle (if you decide to go this route google a coupon code for it to save money). I felt it was beneficial and covered topics I hadn't previously covered while studying the O'Sullivan review book. I also found the workbook helpful as well. I also followed their suggestion of taking a practice every week or so. So I took about 6 practice tests total this time versus only taking 3 practice the first time. I studied from the Therapy ed book the first time and scorebuilders the second. I would recommend O'Sullivan over Scorebuilders. That's pretty much all I changed from the first time versus this time. Stay positive and stay focused, you can do it!