Not much action

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

premedk

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't had any new interviews since MSPE release(other than my home program, which all applicants from my school got)...but oddly, I don't have any rejections either. I did apply to programs that other people at my school have invites and rejections to. I sent my application on Sunday night(5 days after application opening), would this make a difference? One of my advisor's suggested they look at applications in order of submission thus my app not have been looked at by some programs. Have others found this to be the case?

BTW my board score are slightly below average and my class rank is low, so this may be hurting me....but then why don't I have more rejections?

Members don't see this ad.

I hear a lot of programs never end up formally rejecting...

Reactions: 1 user
Indubitably. Many of the fancy pants programs didn't bother responding. Four months into intern year I'm still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dude...I'm 3+ years into being an attending and still waiting for a response from those dinguses at Stanford.
If I was the PD or PC at Stanford reading this, I'd email you an interview invite (... for IM residency) right now just for poops and giggles.

Reactions: 1 user