NIH OxCam Scholarship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yellowcoat

Reaction score
I've been accepted into the NIH OxCam program (MD-PhD track 1). I am hoping to apply for Rhodes, Marshall, and Gates Cambridge during MS2 to pair with the UK part of the program. I think I will still be eligible for those scholarships because I will be under 24 years old and fewer than 3 years removed from graduating with my Bachelor's degree. Has anyone applied to those scholarships during med school, and how did it work with getting nomination from your university (Rhodes and Marshall require nomination)?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations on winning the program! That's very impressive and you should be proud of yourself. I think every university will have a different nominating process - might be best to speak to your university representative for the marshall/rhodes. You can find out who your rep is from the rhodes and marshall websites.

Congratulations on winning the program! That's very impressive and you should be proud of yourself. I think every university will have a different nominating process - might be best to speak to your university representative for the marshall/rhodes. You can find out who your rep is from the rhodes and marshall websites.
thanks!