Need information on bench test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

prosthesis5820

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I’m a foreign trained dentist from Pakistan and cleared the inbde, looking to apply to 2024 cycle. Need to know when to start preparing for bench test, what materials are required for it and what’s expected in the bench test exam?

Members don't see this ad.

Usually u will see class 2 amalgam and composite preps, PFM, gold crown and ceramic preps as requirements for bench. Depends on the school. I recommend watching Dr. Stevenson dental solutions on his YouTube channel to get an idea. Some schools will provide the material others wont so u wont know until u are called for an interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Usually u will see class 2 amalgam and composite preps, PFM, gold crown and ceramic preps as requirements for bench. Depends on the school. I recommend watching Dr. Stevenson dental solutions on his YouTube channel to get an idea. Some schools will provide the material others wont so u wont know until u are called for an interview.
Thank you so much!