Any unlv students that got in through caapid that has an idea about what the interview questions are going to be like and what the bench test will be?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saraniya

Reaction score
I got an interview invite for unlv for advance standing programme and I wanna know how the interview is going to be like. Are they going to ask dental related questions or is it just gonna be a casual dicussion? What did they ask in the bench prep and written exam!
Would really be helpful because this is my first interview and its only a month to prepare for all!
TIA

Members don't see this ad.

interview format varies from school to school if u dont state where u r getting interview at is hard to tell. Bench also depends on school to school bases some ask for fgc preps other for ceramic, the tooth # varies, some let u bring ur own prep kit others don't. My 2 cents just be urself be relaxed analyze the questions u r asked as a human been and be urself, they want to know who u r and if u are a reflection of ur SOP/CV. As for the bench is all about how u prepared.

Reactions: 1 user
Congrats! I don't have any insight about unlv but I hope everything went smooth! Keep us updated.