Midwestern-Illinois Class of 2028 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Members don't see this ad :)
On the facebook page someone with a T and S got in and on reddit it was DEC 1 last name L that they got in

Reactions: 1 user
Just got a call 10:45 last name B interview Oct. 17, definitely no pattern haha

I looked at last years thread looked liked calls were going out til late in the day

Got the call at 10:04 ct. I interviewed in September and my last name starts with N

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
On facebook some people didnt hear till 7 pm
bro, that is evil. They have the power to email everyone at once- why bother calling? Imagine trying to get into dental school, as the day goes on you get more and more depressed because no one is calling you. Your parents and friends are worried but then, the hour strikes 7 PM while you're at the kitchen table eating and the call comes in. Like, we could've skipped the mini-depression arc.

edit: as a matter of fact, this very school IS EMAILING students. People on my Discord showed emails of waitlisting from this school.

bro, that is evil. They have the power to email everyone at once- why bother calling? Imagine trying to get into dental school, as the day goes on you get more and more depressed because no one is calling you. Your parents and friends are worried but then, the hour strikes 7 PM while you're at the kitchen table eating and the call comes in. Like, we could've skipped the mini-depression arc.

edit: as a matter of fact, this very school IS EMAILING students. People on my Discord showed emails of waitlisting from this school.
I’m currently in my depression arc

waitlists today?

waitlists today?
1702669249936.png
1702669296316.png

wait whats the discord link? Have people been getting waitlist emails?

edit: as a matter of fact, this very school IS EMAILING students. People on my Discord showed emails of waitlisting from this schwait

The in state peeps are trembling man but some times no news is good news.

Happy thoughts yall itll be okay!!!! Anyone want to share any recent updates?

a little dumb question Do MWU IL and AZ have the same admissions department? Maybe thats why its taking a while

Has anyone hear back? I haven’t receive or hear back anything - should i assume i’ve been waitlisted/rejected?