MFM Application 2023-2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

obgyn2511

Reaction score
Hello, just want a forum for us folks to keep each other updated regarding interviews during this current cycle. Where have people heard from since Yesterday May 15th, 2023?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for making this page!

So far, I've heard from (including rejections and waitlists):
UNC, UConn, Hopkins, University of Michigan, Eastern Virginia, Tufts, Beth Israel Deaconess (Boston), Northshore/LIJ, Cornell, Columbia, Montefiore, Stony Brook, Mt Sinai, Mt Sinai West, Ochsner (New Orleans), and UPMC.

Heard from Beth Israel Deaconess, EVMS, Stony Brook, Robert Wood, UPMC, UConn.

Members don't see this ad :)
Updates:
Brown PC confirmed sent invites 5/15, if you didn't hear back, could be waitlist or silent rejection.
Northwestern still reviewing applications, have not sent interview invites yet but anticipate doing so soon
Also got rejection from NYU this AM

Do we think interviews will still come between now and 5/31? Has anyone heard from UPenn, Penn State or Jefferson? Still waiting to hear from a lot of programs and not sure if I should just count them as rejections.

Do we think interviews will still come between now and 5/31? Has anyone heard from UPenn, Penn State or Jefferson? Still waiting to hear from a lot of programs and not sure if I should just count them as rejections.
I think so. I have had 2 more come in late last week.

Has anyone heard from Syracuse, Penn State or Lehigh Valley?
I have not heard from many programs, so wondering where they are in the process.

Has anyone heard from Syracuse, Penn State or Lehigh Valley?
I have not heard from many programs, so wondering where they are in the process.
I heard from Lehigh Valley

Hi everyone! Do you think we will hear from programs this week now that myERAS is back on?

Hi everyone! Do you think we will hear from programs this week now that myERAS is back on?
Hi! Hope interviews are going well for everyone. Wanted to know if anyone had insights to UMaryland MFM fellowship program? What’s the culture like?

Hi! Hope interviews are going well for everyone. Wanted to know if anyone had insights to UMaryland MFM fellowship program? What’s the culture like?
Sorry, I haven't heard anything about that program. But I would love if we could start talking about cultures of programs that we have heard about.