Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Not upset if MsP gets voted out just because of inactivity, but I also don't like alleys logic re: her reads list and me. I think we nearly had identical reads lists aside from PSV (she ranked her village and I had her in my neutrals) and her explanation of me sounding wishy washy doesn't feel like a valid reason to vote for me if all of her other game reasoning supposedly lines up with mine. Would like to hear more explanation on why @alleycat03 ranked her reads that way?

Members don't see this ad :)
What would you consider his village meta?
He feels more forthecoming when village and more insightful. I remember that I thought he was extra stretchy in wolf games and then I was lambasted for thinking that in the last game I accused him of wolfing (and was wrong iirc). So far I think it is interesting that he has misremembered several things this game and used that egg emoji. I don't expect him to remember *everything* but it stood out to me as a little odd

Reactions: 1 user
How do you do fellow midwesterners.
Scared On Guard GIF

Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4)
- genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac

• Love
Zenge didn’t react to my vote
:(
I assumed you were doing that thing where you vote for a villager and see if anyone immediately follows you to see who’s sketchy and then turn around to vote for them. But I’m starting to think you’re actually voting for me? Not just trap voting for me?

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
I assumed you were doing that thing where you vote for a villager and see if anyone immediately follows you to see who’s sketchy and then turn around to vote for them. But I’m starting to think you’re actually voting for me? Not just trap voting for me?
:shrug:

• Haha
I don't like D1 MsP votes because they are misyeets so often, but she didn't give us anything to really go on.

Members don't see this ad :)
  • Hmm
Not upset if MsP gets voted out just because of inactivity, but I also don't like alleys logic re: her reads list and me. I think we nearly had identical reads lists aside from PSV (she ranked her village and I had her in my neutrals) and her explanation of me sounding wishy washy doesn't feel like a valid reason to vote for me if all of her other game reasoning supposedly lines up with mine. Would like to hear more explanation on why @alleycat03 ranked her reads that way?
I didn't feel like you were contributing to the game enough to justify a village placement. It felt like a lot of off-topic comments and then a reads list that didn't feel authentic imo

Day 1 Vote Tally:

MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (1) - Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley (1) - Cyndia
Zenge (1) -samac
zenge is the only one not voting atm

Who do I need to self prez onto

• Hmm
I didn't feel like you were contributing to the game enough to justify a village placement. It felt like a lot of off-topic comments and then a reads list that didn't feel authentic imo
I guess where I'm confused with you logic in picking me is that our lists were so similar but you don't think it was authentic? How are you so much more confident in your reads in D1? I saw that post where you said you haven't played in 2024 and played last a while back in 2023, which is similar to my timeline.

Cyndia feels like she's busy/overwhelmed town, it's not a Hugh confidence read but
Your confidence isn't hugh-mongous?
it seems too soon IMHO, like seriously she’s a good wolf and people are village reading her with very little to go on tbh, and what there is on thread doesnt actually scream villager to me
Hm.

But fair, I understand why you don't have me in your village pile because there's nothing to go off yet, but putting me so low on your list doesn't jive with the similar reads. Feels like an easy out.

• Care
I've seen nothing to change my vote tbh. I think the Clem and then MsP flip-flopping is a red herring.

D1 is usually bland but I feel like it's not normally this bland

I think that’s close

i dont care about the MsP votes, its somewhat weh but i came back late so

Not me is good tho

Oh no I washes the dishes too slowly skill issue noooo

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
While not comforting, as a psychiatrist I do appreciate this self-awareness.

Why Cyndia and Santy?
I explained in the following posts but cyndia didn't feel genuine and contributed mostly off-topic convos and I thought Santy was being intentionally confusing but have decided to re-evaluate his deception after he clarified (since I misinterpreted his posts).