Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Utterly shooked how you got there but im gonna give you village points for that

As like, I dont get that vibe but also dont see you having that vibe or making that move as a wolf rn

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
🤰 Was a nonsensical post / vibe i posted as a wolf in a past game and is a meme.

I said what 🤰 mean can only be understood by wolf mommas. Also a joke referencing that I claim to be shortys momma in the wolfchat in that game and yada yada.

Nothing related to this game still so I see it as just moot amd me having skill issue with words
Thank you for clarifying

I think what I am a bit bothered is that if the confusion about the emoji was something that bothered you made you wolfread me I dont recall that you brought that up during your catch up? Correct me if Im wrong
I definitely responded to one of the posts in that discussion with a "what" and hoped for further clarification in later pages and saw none. But it's fine now, I just felt like you were being intentionally misleading and that will always read as wolfy to me

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
well not just to annoy stagg. I think clem got more into his village meta
Did he? In what way? He’s just.. been here for a little bit

• Hmm
Is clem from MU with Dy? Does Dy know more about his meta from past experience? Curious because idk where clem originated from

his posts got more clem like. Idk how to explain it well. he's like...always cryptic but it felt like he wasnt even trying here until this evening
I wonder if he felt his impending yeet and decided to step it up a bit

Is clem from MU with Dy? Does Dy know more about his meta from past experience? Curious because idk where clem originated from
None of us do. He’s an enigma.

• Haha
as a villager he's almost kind of obstinate about his reads and his later posts kind of hit this a bit more than his early posts did

• Hmm
Reactions: 2 users
as a villager he's almost kind of obstinate about his reads and his later posts kind of hit this a bit more than his early posts did
I *think* clem was in fire emblem and I was similarly annoyed by his cryptic posts there too. It might've been another non-SDNer because I do sometimes get them confused but I don't think it was

How’s everyone else feeling on good ol’ Zenges?

• Care
Zenge didn’t react to my vote
:(
How dare you! Outraged!

I assumed you were doing that thing we don’t talk about

• Hmm
Nothing screams village but I am historically terrible at reading zenge, especially early on. I don't feel comfortable voting him D1 but I also don't feel like he's within what I consider his village meta

• Hmm
This is fair I guess.

Unyeet Clem

Feel good about him mostly on early. I think now he seems a bit more quiet? Since there has been more stuff on thread but not worried atm

• Hmm
Nothing screams village but I am historically terrible at reading zenge, especially early on. I don't feel comfortable voting him D1 but I also don't feel like he's within what I consider his village meta
What would you consider his village meta?

Unfortunately for Zenge, I don't trust him until he catches a wolf because he's too good at tricking me

• Care
Feel good about him mostly on early. I think now he seems a bit more quiet? Since there has been more stuff on thread but not worried atm
Threads been blowing up, while I’ve been cooking and eating dinner

• Care
the feng shui was good with zenge up until 5 seconds ago. but im not interested in waffling there tonight

• Hmm
zenge you know what this means dont hmm this, thats mad sus
The post originally only showed my quote and not the fr fr no 🧢

I think MsP will be a dud. But I don’t feel bad about it tbh with the ghosting.

• Hmm
Day 1 Vote Tally:
MsP (4) - genny, mkg, Santy, dya
samac (1) - MsP
genny ()
Clem (2) - Cyndia, Stagg
Santy ()
Cyndia (2) - PSV, alley
mkg ()
PSV (1) - Clem
alley ()
Zenge (1) -samac

12/12
Missing: @Zenge142

@Ms Procrastinator - you’re winning

Vote closes at 10pm 4/14/24 (~15 MINUTES).
I’m off of Clem

The post originally only showed my quote and not the fr fr no 🧢
oh thats on me then lol i did actually post it by accident without saying anything and had to edit it

• Wow
  • Care
nvm the feng shui is not off with zenge

• Hmm
Howdy
I'm working on catching up but I have five pages and probably cannot read that fast so will probably be zooming between catching up and the here and now to try and stay current

• Care