Question MDApplicants Profile Glitch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mac n ches

Reaction score
After logging into my account, I try to go to mdapplicants.com and I get a blank page with a plain text error at the top: "Insert failed: Field 'UndergraduateCollege' doesn't have a default value." I get the same error when I try to paste in links to other applicants' profiles (mdapplicants.com/#), when I try logging out and back in, when I'm not even logged in, and even in incognito mode (after logging in AND after logging out). I also tried clearing my history (cookies, browsing data) from the past 24h. How can I get into the mdapplicants page?

Members don't see this ad.

After logging into my account, I try to go to mdapplicants.com and I get a blank page with a plain text error at the top: "Insert failed: Field 'UndergraduateCollege' doesn't have a default value." I get the same error when I try to paste in links to other applicants' profiles (mdapplicants.com/#), when I try logging out and back in, when I'm not even logged in, and even in incognito mode (after logging in AND after logging out). I also tried clearing my history (cookies, browsing data) from the past 24h. How can I get into the mdapplicants page?
Try it now. Let me know if you still have the error.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am so sorry for this, I now have "Insert failed: Field 'Password' doesn't have a default value." It's also not a big deal for me at all to get onto the site if this is too much of a hassle!
We're not showing that you have an account on it. Have you registered?

Oh I wasn't aware I had to make an account for mdapplicants. On the main page there's "Sign in with SDN," "Sign in with prior MDApplicants account," and "Register for a free SDN account" so i thought I could just sign in with my SDN? Do I need to create a seperate MDApplicants account?

Oh I wasn't aware I had to make an account for mdapplicants. On the main page there's "Sign in with SDN," "Sign in with prior MDApplicants account," and "Register for a free SDN account" so i thought I could just sign in with my SDN? Do I need to create a seperate MDApplicants account?
For some reason it doesn't seem to be carrying over your account. So
We just changed the login based on the error. Please try now and let me know if works.

For some reason it doesn't seem to be carrying over your account. So

We just changed the login based on the error. Please try now and let me know if works.
I tried to update my profile but it gives me "Update failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `apps_md`.`users`.`URM` at row 1"