Question Leaderboard Glitch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ms Procrastinator

I have no idea what I'm doing
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I keep getting notifications that tell me I've made the leaderboards, but when I click it and try to find my position it says "You are not on this leaderboard". I've been told that I'm seeing the college confidential leaderboards instead of the one I'm on.

leaderboard.png

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I keep getting notifications that tell me I've made the leaderboards, but when I click it and try to find my position it says "You are not on this leaderboard". I've been told that I'm seeing the college confidential leaderboards instead of the one I'm on.

View attachment 333216
Thanks for the report. Are you getting this notice as an email or notice when you're using the forum?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Please just disable the leaderboards... for the sake of all that is holy.

Personally, I think you should disable the whole "Top Members" part of the forums. Nobody care who posted the most memes and got the most likes for it...
This should be resolved now. Let me know if you continue to get this notice!

How about now?
Just saw a Notification: You have made it to rank 10 of the leaderboard Most Posts (Daily). Congratulations! Today at 12:18am

The link goes to this error message:

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_FAILED