Loma Linda University 2010-2011 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
LLu

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hey guys, congrats to those that were accepted. does anyone know if for this application cycle, loma linda sop reject candidates or place people on the alternate list? Or does the school do both? thanks everyone!

I interviewed on dec 2. I havent heard anything they did tell me not until january more than likely but im super nervous! This is my third time applying to this school. First time I got called for an interview then a week later got called back because they said it was a mistake, the second time I interviewed and got the dreaded letter. So now im just waiting!

anyone else in this thread interview with me?

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on dec 2. I havent heard anything they did tell me not until january more than likely but im super nervous! This is my third time applying to this school. First time I got called for an interview then a week later got called back because they said it was a mistake, the second time I interviewed and got the dreaded letter. So now im just waiting!

Wow.. You know 3rd Time's the CHarm! :D
That totally blows how the first time they called you for an interview and then they called back and said it was a mistake! They should have at least squeezed you in to an interview session.
Either way, Good LUCK!

Did anyone call? They said not to call but I'm tempted to call my interview was in the beginning of Dec.

Did anyone call? They said not to call but I'm tempted to call my interview was in the beginning of Dec.

My interview was before Thanksgiving and I haven't heard anything from them either.

i interviewed right after Thanksgiving and havn't heard anything either

I called they didn't tell me anything useful

hiii, can anyone tell me how the interview is conducted? They said there are two one on one interviews. And is it still an open file interview? Thank you!

hiii, can anyone tell me how the interview is conducted? They said there are two one on one interviews. And is it still an open file interview? Thank you!

Well First you fill out some stuff then you go into a conference room and write your essay. After you are done with the essay two different teachers interview you separately. Then they make you watch a video about LLU and lastly they have the recruiter talk to you.

Crutonz did you apply to LLU as well?

I am officially Accepted to Loma Linda Pharmacy School. I was interviewed on November 17th and received a call for Acceptance on Dec. 20th. Goodluck to everyone!!!

What time in the day did they call you? My interview was on Nov 23 so I expect to heard from them anytime now. If it is an acceptance call, it would be on Monday, otherwise a rejection letter would come later in the week. Please let it be this Monday :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I did. I haven't heard anything from them but that's okay, Cuz i made it into my top School! :D
Congrats!! :)

I'm still waiting Pharm CAS took a month to enter my transcripts and another 2 weeks to send everything in so I guess that delayed my interview invitation.

ACCEPTED! My application was complete on Sept 30th. Received a phone call on Oct 11th to schedule interview. Interviewed on Nov 1st, and got a call for acceptance on Dec 14th. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this school, and it is my first preference. Will be interviewing at UCSF SOP on Feb 10th...my backup school :D

That's it...two schools only :zip:

Last edited:

Dude I feel you I want to call so bad!!! I dont know what to really say cuz I know they wont really tell you much other than, "Its under review" :confused:

I still havent heard anything yet. I interviewed Dec 3...They told me I wouldnt hear anything until january sometime she made it seem like the the end of january... Im nervous!

I still havent heard anything yet. I interviewed Dec 3...They told me I wouldnt hear anything until january sometime she made it seem like the the end of january... Im nervous!

I'm nervous too! My interview was on Nov 23 and still no news yet. Don't know why it takes them so long this year :confused:

Hey Jen, its Francisco from Dec 16 interview. PM me. I wanted to ask you some specific questions about the UOP interview.

I'm nervous too! My interview was on Nov 23 and still no news yet. Don't know why it takes them so long this year :confused:

Interviewed Dec 16. They told us anywhere from mid Jan to early Feb. The wait is killing me!

has anyone who interviewed dec 21st received any news yet? Heard the adcom was supposed to meet sometime last week but then now they're saying we may not hear anything till late feb!!

I called LLU today. They said since Thanksgiving, they have only 3 ad com review meetings ( 2 in Dec and 1 in Jan so far) therefore, not many applications have been reviewed. They are still working on November's interviews. So, hang on there and wait for their calls/letters! G'luck everyone!

I called LLU today. They said since Thanksgiving, they have only 3 ad com review meetings ( 2 in Dec and 1 in Jan so far) therefore, not many applications have been reviewed. They are still working on November's interviews. So, hang on there and wait for their calls/letters! G'luck everyone!

This sets me a lil at ease but grrr!!!!! I hate this wait, its also messing with other things I have pending...

I thought I'd give an update. My relative interviewed on Dec 21. He got a call on Jan 14th notifying of his acceptance :D

I thought I'd give an update. My relative interviewed on Dec 21. He got a call on Jan 14th notifying of his acceptance :D

What? I thought they review the files in timely order. The lady in the office even tell me they're working on November interviews :confused: Oh well, maybe I should expect a rejection letter :(

My original date was the 3rd but I had to postponed it so I was interviewed on Dec 6th Haven't heard anything yet either.

seriously i interviewed dec 21st. =[ this is bad!!!

Interviewed Dec 16 and Loma Linda emailed me today asking me to provide the grades I received for the fall term. She said she doesn't need my transcripts but just an email stating my grades. Don't know if they are looking at my profile right now or are just updating it. Did anyone receive an email like that?

Interviewed Dec 16 and Loma Linda emailed me today asking me to provide the grades I received for the fall term. She said she doesn't need my transcripts but just an email stating my grades. Don't know if they are looking at my profile right now or are just updating it. Did anyone receive an email like that?

it's likely that they're waiting for your fall grades to make a decision on your file. Wish you luck PharmItUp!

it's likely that they're waiting for your fall grades to make a decision on your file. Wish you luck PharmItUp!

Haha seriously right? Our lives are in these people's hands. Thanks lmtpharmD!

Hey! I think I interviewed with you. It was me, you, and another guy right? Have you heard anything back? I haven't yet :(

has anyone who interviewed dec 21st received any news yet? Heard the adcom was supposed to meet sometime last week but then now they're saying we may not hear anything till late feb!!

Late Feb. really?? : ( Who did you hear this from?

Late Feb. really?? : ( Who did you hear this from?

I heard that from Cindy Perez. But today I got good news! xD I have been accepted!!! WOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!! :laugh:

I got accepted!!! Yay! I turned in my supplement first week of October. Invited to the interview before the Thanksgiving, Interviewed on Dec 6th.
Got the call for the acceptance around 6:30 pm yesterday! =)

Apex8, did you asked cindy Perez when do they usually call you if you get accepted? I interviewed on Dec. 21st but I haven't got a call yet, so I'm super scared right now :(

What time did they call you?

They called me around 3:30pm california time.

Soonie87: I interviewed on 12/21 also. You'll hear from them soon don't worry! I suppose they usually call around 3:30pm pacific time because the other poster received a call around the same time too (assuming they're on the east coast)

Soonie87: I interviewed on 12/21 also. You'll hear from them soon don't worry! I suppose they usually call around 3:30pm pacific time because the other poster received a call around the same time too (assuming they're on the east coast)

Apex8: Do you know if they called on Monday usually for people who got accepted or the days in the week can vary?

Apex8: Do you know if they called on Monday usually for people who got accepted or the days in the week can vary?

i'm not sure which days they call really. Sorry.

I forgot to congratulate you :(...so CONGRATS on the acceptance!!! Hope to see you in the fall if I get accepted. Wish me luck!

Haha Thanks! Good luck! don't worry you'll be fine! any chance you were interviewed in the morning batch of the 21st? 2 girls 1 guy?

i'm not sure which days they call really. Sorry.

I'm still so confused about how they are making their decision. Does it depend on when you submitted your pharmcas app and supplemental as well? when did you turn in all of your apps stuff?

Haha Thanks! Good luck! don't worry you'll be fine! any chance you were interviewed in the morning batch of the 21st? 2 girls 1 guy?

Yea...I'm in that morning batch...you are that guy from new york right...I think I remember your name, but I'm not really sure it I remember it correctly tho :confused:

Yes I'm the guy from NY lol. Which one of the girls are you?

Lol nice that I know who to know who I'm talking to. Did call ms. Perez?

Lol nice that I know who to know who I'm talking to. Did call ms. Perez?

Should I call her? She said to not to during the interview and that we should wait...so I wasn't sure...