Program-Specific Info / Q's Loma Linda 2020-2021 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi everyone. I started following this thread and realized I am not alone. I am still waiting to hear back from LLU. I was told I would get a response by the end of last week but didn't šŸ˜”. Did anyone hear back last week?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
The wait is highkey killing me. I haven't recieved any email (even in SPAM) and nothing in the mail yet and they told me I should've heard by last week/ Maybe there is a delay but hey, still trying to stay positive here and hoping I get in, or even waitlisted haha. Is anyone experiencing the same wait/delay?

Reactions: 2 users
We are on the same boat. It's very stressful! This weekend, I tried to disconnect and not think about it too much. But, here comes this morning and the switch came back on. I've been checking my emails every 5-10 minutes. I feel like I've checked my emails 500 times šŸ˜‚. I was really hoping today would be the day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I gave them a call and they said that they are still in the process of sending out acceptances, rejections, and waitlists. They said they should be done by the end of this week or next week, so I'm guessing their process is delayed. There's still hope my OT friends! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I gave them a call and they said that they are still in the process of sending out acceptances, rejections, and waitlists. They said they should be done by the end of this week or next week, so I'm guessing their process is delayed. There's still hope my OT friends! Good luck!
I was told they sent out the rest of the decision letters via mail last week and to expect it to arrive this week. It's odd how some of us are getting letters while some are getting emails & different information.

I was told they sent out the rest of the decision letters via mail last week and to expect it to arrive this week. It's odd how some of us are getting letters while some are getting emails & different information.
If you are rejected, you get a letter. For those who are accepted and waitlisted, they are notified by email ( thats what I think). Stay hopeful~

If you are rejected, you get a letter. For those who are accepted and waitlisted, they are notified by email ( thats what I think). Stay hopeful~
Hmmm, is that the ongoing theme? Has anyone gotten accepted by a letter in the mail?

Got it. I will continue to stay hopeful but also prepare if this isn't my time. Thank you for replying. šŸ˜Š

• Love
Hmmm, is that the ongoing theme? Has anyone gotten accepted by a letter in the mail?
Hi! I actually got accepted through a letter in the mail and didnā€™t receive an email.

• Love
Hi guys! I got a letter in the mail but I didn't get accepted,.. but its ok! it's not the last you'll hear from me! xD i'll keep trying until I make it to the end. There's always reapplying later this year hehe. Good luck and congrats to the upcoming cohort!

• Care
Hi guys! I got a letter in the mail but I didn't get accepted,.. but its ok! it's not the last you'll hear from me! xD i'll keep trying until I make it to the end. There's always reapplying later this year hehe. Good luck and congrats to the upcoming cohort!
Aww, great attitude itzkingyan , theres always next cohort-donā€™t give up!

Did you apply to any other schools?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi there,
I actually got my acceptance via email first, and then was also mailed a letter!

Is there anyone that's attending this summer that's in need of housing/a housemate? I've been struggling to find housing around campus.
Hi have you had any updates on this bc Iā€™m also in need of housing/housemate(s) this coming summer lol

Hi have you had any updates on this bc Iā€™m also in need of housing/housemate(s) this coming summer lol
i'm actually going to another school but you should contact llu's off campus housing!

Does anybody know how many people are on the waitlist or whether the class is already filled?

Hi everyone for lack of a better way to reach out Iā€™ll just list this here lol
Another incoming llu ot student and I are looking for 1-2 housemates if anyoneā€™s in the same boat as us. pls feel free to message me and get in touch :)

Hi everyone! Late but I ended up getting accepted to LLU :) I really enjoyed the experience I had with my faculty interviewer and it left me with such a good impression of the program. Congratulations to everyone!

Hi, I applied to Loma Linda this year! I received an invitation to interview yesterday!
Hi! I am applying this year! Do you mind to share what questions they ask ? Howā€™s your interview experience ? Thank you! I am so nervous about it