Lincoln Memorial CDM Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

my parent called the school today, there was 30 available slots now there is only 9.
Whoa, seriously?? Man, that was fast...

Members don't see this ad.

Whoo hoo!! Just got an interview invite for Lincoln Memorial! So excited! I applied November 1st, and got the invite at 10:45 this morning 1/12

Reactions: 1 users
I also received an invitation to interview on 12/21 and will be doing so this Wednesday! I’d love to hear from anyone who has interviewed here about what to expect.
I got you! I wrote down all their questions lol. PM me :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was interviewed in November and accepted in December. I also did bootcamp which was a good experience and some people I know got accepted after their bootcamp interviews

I see. I interviewed first week of January and haven’t heard back yet. Would it make sense to attend the boot camp in February even if I already interviewed?

I see. I interviewed first week of January and haven’t heard back yet. Would it make sense to attend the boot camp in February even if I already interviewed?
If you get accepted I would go to the bootcamp to make sure it’s the right fit. Otherwise I would just email them checking on your status

They told me they'll be letting people know by the end of the month!

There are no more bootcamp dates coming up, the last ones were the other day they cancelled the rest that were in February etc.

Congratulations!! If you don’t mind me asking, how long after your interview did it take to receive your acceptance??
I’m so sorry that I didn’t see this until now. I actually received my acceptance about 6 hours after my interview!

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard from LMU yet about interviews or acceptances?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard from LMU yet about interviews or acceptances?
I haven’t heard anything yet. They said at my interview that they would be sending the rest of the acceptances by the end of this month though.

I haven’t heard anything yet. They said at my interview that they would be sending the rest of the acceptances by the end of this month though.
I wonder if they are sending out anymore interviews or how many people did they interview

I wonder if they are sending out anymore interviews or how many people did they interview
When I was there or sounded like they were concluding their interviews that week from how they were talking about it. I could be wrong, but it certainly seemed that way. They said they had 600 and something applicants this year. Either way, we should all be hearing back by the end of this week or beginning of next, based on what I was told. I certainly pray all of us on here get in and receive acceptance letters soon! The suspense is awful lol

• Haha
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who has been accepted and good luck to those still waiting! For those who have been accepted some students have made a groupme! If you would like to be added please pm me!

I called today and they said the class is full and they have five more overage slots than what they actually need!

• Wow
I called today and they said the class is full and they have five more overage slots than what they actually need!
Nobody panic just yet, they said they haven’t sent the emails out yet, so if you haven’t gotten an acceptance or rejection letter just yet, don’t lose hope. I called and they told me that we should all receive an email from them within a week. I hope all of us here make it in, praying for everyone, whatever happens I know things will work out for the best for all of us!

Nobody panic just yet, they said they haven’t sent the emails out yet, so if you haven’t gotten an acceptance or rejection letter just yet, don’t lose hope. I called and they told me that we should all receive an email from them within a week. I hope all of us here make it in, praying for everyone, whatever happens I know things will work out for the best for all of us!
Thank you , I don’t know why they told me that there class is full and have five extra people! Hopefully we get in i’m praying!!!!!!😭

Don’t lose hope, friends. All of you have worked so hard and your journey is so important. I truly do know how stressful the season of waiting is, but I want to encourage each of you to breathe, stay calm, and remember that your worth is not based on your acceptance AND that you will get in when the time is right. I hope to see all of you this Fall! I am rooting for and believing in you!

So, still no word yet? I haven’t gotten anything…

Call them and ask about your individual status on an interview you had, they have a list of people who are accepted, I wasn’t on the list so I guess it’s a denial or waitlisted.

Call them and ask about your individual status on an interview you had, they have a list of people who are accepted, I wasn’t on the list so I guess it’s a denial or waitlisted.
Yeah I’m afraid to, because I’ve called them once already last week… it’s just becoming really rather frustrating.

I’m so sorry to hear that. Don’t give up all hope just yet, obviously they don’t have everything together, you never know what could happen.

Hey, so I just got an email, has anyone else checked their’s yet??

Hey everyone, so here’s what’s going on. I got an email, it was good news. I believe there’s something going on with their system, because Ms. Mary had me re-apply through their website so that she could register me as a student. From how things appeared, I believe she’s having to go through and email people individually and work through each one, person by person. I could be wrong, but that’s what I think is going on, and because she has so many responsibilities at the school, it’s taking her a while to go through it all.

I really do believe considering the fact that multiple people have told me they haven’t received anything yet, that she’s just going down through a list or even randomly as she works through it, and I’m hoping that each one of us here starts receiving emails with good news soon! Don’t lose hope or be discouraged, if you haven’t gotten an email yet, there is still hope!! I’m routing for everyone here, I know I’ve only had a few conversations with you all, but everyone here has been so nice and seem like such awesome people. You all are truly the kind of people I’d want to have as classmates, and I really hope to be able to meet you all in person in classes this year!

Reactions: 4 users
I got an acceptance email this morning at 9:45am EST
Edit:
Since some people are asking, I interviewed on Jan 13th through Bootcamp

Last edited:
  • Love
I’m needing to make plans asap. Has anyone heard anything from Lmu?

Accepted today 03/09 via email! I look forward to meeting some of y'all this fall!! Best of luck to everyone else, stay positive, you all got this! There's still hope : )

• Love
True, but not “fully accredited” yet like the rest of the dental programs. I believe it’s just a contingent accreditation so far and they’ll revisit in 2-3 years to make sure the school has its students on track.
This makes no sense. The school is accredited and you're spewing crap online. lol. If you don't know anything about the accreditation process, or the contingencies that come with it, say that.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. The school is accredited and you're spewing bull**** online. lol. If you don't know anything about the accreditation process, or the contingencies that come with it, say that
1691637132237.png

According for CODA : initial accreditation does not equal full accreditation. Yes, they’re “accredited” but not to the full extent of other schools. This should be noted to applicants. Especially when the school asks students to pay 600$ for a “guaranteed” interview according to some. Agree to disagree but you don’t need to report me bc of what I say doesn’t align with yours. Applicants should be fully aware what they’re getting themselves into….

View attachment 375491

According for CODA : initial accreditation does not equal full accreditation. Yes, they’re “accredited” but not to the full extent of other schools. This should be noted to applicants. Especially when the school asks students to pay 600$ for a “guaranteed” interview according to some. Agree to disagree but you don’t need to report me bc of what I say doesn’t align with yours. Applicants should be fully aware what they’re getting themselves into….
Ill report you for whatever I want to lol.

Of course, it doesn't mean "fully accredited" because if you knew anything about the accreditation process, you would know that EVERY school has to go through an initial accreditation before they are fully accredited AND the likely hood of them losing it is very low statistically.

Also, the trash about "what happens if after you graduate, they lose their accreditation" doesn't affect the student who received a degree from the institution whether or not that accreditation was full or initial.

And since you trust the CODA, maybe read the procedures on granting initial accreditation in the first place and see why, and HOW, LMU was able to receive the initial accreditation and the process, THAT EVERY SCHOOL mind you, has to go through to reach full status.

Thanks.

• Dislike
Ill report you for whatever I want to lol.
Dentapen96. You’re not selling your school very well my dude. Control your emotions and stop being so butthurt. This sort of attitude is a very bad look for you and your school.

Dentapen96. You’re not selling your school very well my dude. Control your emotions and stop being so butthurt. This sort of attitude is a very bad look for you and your school.
Well its not my school, and I'm not butthurt lol

Last edited:
I have literally never seen someone so butthurt over a school that they haven't even been accepted to yet.
again, not butthurt. Just annoyed with the misinformation.

Especially when this forum is easily google-able. It creates a false narrative. This would be detrimental to any school, would it not? It would be different if it were inquisitive, but it wasnt.

again, not butthurt. Just annoyed with the misinformation.

Especially when thus forum is easily google-able. It creates a false narrative. This would be detrimental to any school, would it not? It would be different if it were inquisitive, but it wasnt.
Why should I care if something is detrimental to a school or not? They couldn't care less about you or I unless we are paying them tuition. It's none of my concern how people perceive the school.