LECOM Erie and Seton Hill Campus Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iceman1290

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am applying to LECOM and wondering which campus would be best overall. I would visit the facilities myself, but I am not able at the moment. I was wondering what are some pros and cons of each of the campus locations. Any information about either location would be very beneficial. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Well, Erie has the Wellness Center which has fantastic gym facilities that are at no charge to LECOM students. It is huge with everything you could want - pools, sauna, indoor track, modern exercise equipment. Really, really great.
I can't speak too much for the student experience at Erie other than the Wellness Center which I saw at the interview (I am an OMS-1 at SH).

Here are some comments on SH:

Seton Hill is on a beautiful and charming campus in Greensburg. It has a much smaller feel to it since each class only has about 100 students in it (compared to Erie's 250). A lot of the staff/faculty know my name already in the 2nd week.

SH is only 45 minutes from Pittsburgh and all the recreational/social opportunities there.

SH is all PBL pathway so if that is not your thing, you'd be better off in Erie.

I am applying to LECOM and wondering which campus would be best overall. I would visit the facilities myself, but I am not able at the moment. I was wondering what are some pros and cons of each of the campus locations. Any information about either location would be very beneficial. Thanks!
It's all aout what you want in a campus. My first choice was Seton Hill just because of the size of the community. I don't like cities and I would rather live in a small town.