General Admissions & OTCAS Is this an Interview?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureOTMax

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! Had my first OT school reach back out to me to ask for a time this week that would work for "a quick phone call to review my application" with the admissions dept... I cannot tell if this is an interview, and am curious if you all think I should just prep for an interview in case it is one? Any insight is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Which school is it? For Unversisty of St. Augustine I had to schedule a phone call to go over my application with an advisor from that school, and it wasn't an interview. The advisor just wanted to go over my app before submitting it to be reviewed by the admissions committee.

Reactions: 1 user
Which school is it? For Unversisty of St. Augustine I had to schedule a phone call to go over my application with an advisor from that school, and it wasn't an interview. The advisor just wanted to go over my app before submitting it to be reviewed by the admissions committee.
This is for Temple U

Members don't see this ad :)
This is for Temple U
Yeah I’d say prepare just in case, but I know temple is usually in person group interviews. Monmouth called to talk to me because one of my documents on the OTCAS wasn’t opening though