Program-Specific Info / Q's TWU INTERVIEW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mimiottobe

Reaction score
TWU mentioned that they will be sending emails to their selected candidates in the first several weeks of October has anyone gotten their email?

GOT MINE TOO

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have interviewing tips? I got mine and I am super excited and nervous

Does anybody have interviewing tips? I got mine and I am super excited and nervous
I have my first interview for a school next Wednesday and can come back on here to discuss general questions asked and how it went!

I have my first interview for a school next Wednesday and can come back on here to discuss general questions asked and how it went!
thank you so much and best of luck next Wednesday. you got this!

Reactions: 1 users
thank you so much and best of luck next Wednesday. you got this!
I finished my interview and I think it went really well! I would review general interview questions such as “tell me about yourself,” “tell me about you experiences” and more OT focused ones such as “why do you want to be an OT,” “What is OT,” “How do you demonstrate diversity/learn about diversity” (something like that), “how would you handle a fellow student not doing their role in a group project,” “what made you want to apply to our school.” These are general questions that could apply to other school interviews so probably good to know! 😊

was anything group interview based or just you and admission’s? Also I hope you get good news back!!

was anything group interview based or just you and admission’s? Also I hope you get good news back!!
Just me and the interviewer who was a professor!! I thought there might be group stuff but there wasn’t. Also just want to emphasize this wasn’t TWU interview- hope that was clear!! and I just got my acceptance today:)) thanks!

Is anybody interviewing tomorrow at the Houston campus? I’m super nervous.

Hey everyone!

Good luck to everyone who is interviewing tomorrow at Denton! Can’t wait to meet some of you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who had their interview today for any of the TWU locations. How did it go :)

Congrats everyone! I wonder if they’re sending acceptances based on location. I interviewed for Dallas

Anyone heard from Dallas yet?
I haven’t heard anything either! Made me nervous because I thought they said they were planning on sending out the first round Monday and Tuesday.

I haven’t heard anything either! Made me nervous because I thought they said they were planning on sending out the first round Monday and Tuesday.
I interviewed with Dallas and have yet to hear anything either, I am a little confused too. I am wondering based off of the follow up email telling us to check our inboxes in December, if their plans for acceptance of Dallas cohort just hasn't been fully planned out yet?

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed with Dallas and have yet to hear anything either, I am a little confused too. I am wondering based off of the follow up email telling us to check our inboxes in December, if their plans for acceptance of Dallas cohort just hasn't been fully planned out yet?

Anyone heard from Dallas yet?
Agreed!! I’m hoping that’s the case. TWU is my top choice :)

Agreed!! I’m hoping that’s the case. TWU is my top choice :)
What day did you interview? Maybe its session based! I interviewed Saturday

I interviewed on Friday. Do you know about how many people went on Saturday?
I think my group, ( the morning), maybe there was 25 of us but also I could be so wrong lol. How about yours?

Reactions: 1 user
I went to the zoom session and have been told that first round invites have NOT all been sent out yet! Keep checking your emails and fingers crossed :)

Just received my acceptance from Dallas - so grateful and excited 😊

Reactions: 1 users