interview questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runnersfeet

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi - I have upcoming interviews in Chicago, California, and Arizona....does anyone know the exact or type of questions they ask? All 3 schools say that there are 3 separate interviews throughout the day....how do the questions differ per interviewer? thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

runnersfeet said:
Hi - I have upcoming interviews in Chicago, California, and Arizona....does anyone know the exact or type of questions they ask? All 3 schools say that there are 3 separate interviews throughout the day....how do the questions differ per interviewer? thanks!

It really depends which interviewer you get. I interviewed at California and Arizona and both schools asked why podiatry, and why this school. The arizona one is more academic so they will most likely talk about your stats. Just prepare for the interview and be yourself. Good luck.

Great, thanks for the info. Do they ask a lot of questions, or just a few? What were your thoughts about your interviews at those schools? What is a good way to prepare? Thanks again!

gsrimport said:
It really depends which interviewer you get. I interviewed at California and Arizona and both schools asked why podiatry, and why this school. The arizona one is more academic so they will most likely talk about your stats. Just prepare for the interview and be yourself. Good luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I interviewed at California, I only had one interview with the Podiatric physicians. It is a group interview with 2 doctors. They basically asked why podiatry and the school. I heard that the interview now is more academic since there would be 2 interviews throughout the day.

At Arizona, they asked the same questions and more academic questions. However, since the california school has 2 interviews throughout the day, the questions would be similar to arizona.

At the interviews, expect at least one question from each interviewer. They really do want to get to know you and see if you can handle the program. Pm me if you have more questions.

What type of academic questions are asked? Just about your current grades? Do the schools always accept one at the end of the interview day? Also, what classes do you think are most useful to have before entering podiatry school - aside from the pre-reqs.?? Thanks for any more info/advice?

gsrimport said:
When I interviewed at California, I only had one interview with the Podiatric physicians. It is a group interview with 2 doctors. They basically asked why podiatry and the school. I heard that the interview now is more academic since there would be 2 interviews throughout the day.

At Arizona, they asked the same questions and more academic questions. However, since the california school has 2 interviews throughout the day, the questions would be similar to arizona.

At the interviews, expect at least one question from each interviewer. They really do want to get to know you and see if you can handle the program. Pm me if you have more questions.