General Admissions & OTCAS Interview/Acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Katie526

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I have gotten an invitation to be interviewed by any of the schools I have applied to, does that most likely mean I won't be accepted? The OT I shadowed said the interview is where I will shine and could get a spot over someone who has a much higher GPA than me. Without an interview, I'm feeling pretty hopeless. Anyone been accepted without an interview and not so high undergrad GPA?

Members don't see this ad.

Some schools have interviews, some don't. Check each school.

*If I haven't gotten

Thank you! I'll have to double check. Just makes me worried not hearing anything yet... :(

Members don't see this ad :)
*If I haven't gotten

Thank you! I'll have to double check. Just makes me worried not hearing anything yet... :(
I'm in the same boat!! I haven't heard anything yet. I applied to Creighton and they only have 2 interview dates left.

I'm in the same boat!! I haven't heard anything yet. I applied to Creighton and they only have 2 interview dates left.
I applied to Pacific, Midwestern-AZ, UW-LAX, Springfield, Husson, and USciences... I'm pretty sure pacific and midwestern have interviews, but I'm my positive and not sure about the other schools

Stupid autocorrect... *I'm not positive